• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, majesticincel and itzyaboyJJ
Strong Chadlite in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 83291
Low appeal capped at htn

Low appeal capped at htn
Irl the jocks from high school and uni are 90% htn with height and/or frame halo. PSL chads are rare asf. Many people have only seen these people once in their lives. While I saw 5, which is kinda crazy

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and advancedjelquer
Irl the jocks from high school and uni are 90% htn with height and/or frame halo. PSL chads are rare asf. Many people have only seen these people once in their lives. While I saw 5, which is kinda crazy
Lol op is 5.10 in country of giants. Its nightmare mode.

Looking less homo in the bhai mirin

Maybe it’s cuz you are hatmaxxing looking like a truckercel

Nah he’s like strong Chadlite leaning Chad
I can appreciate his ascension but there is only so far he can go. Women don’t really find this attractive unless they are older or of his ethnicity.

I can appreciate his ascension but there is only so far he can go. Women don’t really find this attractive unless they are older or of his ethnicity.
What should I do to appeal to younger females who are white. And with older how old U think? Like 30 plus? Cuz I wanna attract 20 to 30

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
You look extra fuckable today funkyflamingo

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: innerlight and majesticincel
What should I do to appeal to younger females who are white. And with older how old U think? Like 30 plus? Cuz I wanna attract 20 to 30

You are trying to appeal to females? I thought it was those of the xy chromesomes with your faggot makeup and poses.

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Ur never not bloated u fuck do something useful with ursself

U need to look more masculine u look a lil too feminine. I’m sure u can get milfs like 35+ but for white women there’s nothing u can really do if your not there type