Bloated face from finasteride?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
I’m 2 months in taking fin and i notice my face is getting puffy, can it be from the raised estrogen? I didnt gain weight so it cant be fat

afaik this is not a side effect identified with fin use

nigga you barely blocking 50% of your scalp dht, you ain't getting enough aromatizing to get any noticiable sides unless you're giga soy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

nigga you barely blocking 50% of your scalp dht, you ain't getting enough aromatizing to get any noticiable sides unless you're giga soy.

Cope harder. Reminder this gook fag rejects every negative fin side effect that anyone ever mentions bc of his own cognitive dissonance

Enjoy your 3 inch penis faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person

its like when dudes get a puffy fsce from blasting test, also youre generally nuking your dht by 70% so not really unrealistic

Cope harder. Reminder this gook fag rejects every negative fin side effect that anyone ever mentions bc of his own cognitive dissonance

and you are another low t soy who thinks you got anal numbness from taking fin :lul:

im popping dut like candy with no sides while keepin my hair and smv 😉

Finasteride turns you in to an Asian male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 16834

Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet

breast enlargement and tenderness

hives or welts,

itching, skin rash rapid weight gain redness of the skin

swelling of the lips and face

tingling of the hands or feet

unusual weight gain or loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, TrestIsBest, Schönling and 1 other person
its like when dudes get a puffy fsce from blasting test, also youre generally nuking your dht by 70% so not really unrealistic
you're probably just overthinking it, as for 70% that would be if you were taking 5mg which is the dosage for people with BPH.

yeah we've seen some examples of this :feelshmm:

I've taken fin for several months and no any sides