• +1
Reactions: stevielake
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
from medium ugly to medium security prison

• JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´

i just don't get his appeal. he's 26 and looks like a 16 year old that got a way too big chin-implant.
and fat-maxxed like a girl that would harass you for misgendering someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
i just don't get his appeal. he's 26 and looks like a 16 year old that got a way too big chin-implant.
and fat-maxxed like a girl that would harass you for misgendering someone
just shows how having a lean face can make a difference for many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Slob
Lean Pill.

He is a twink. But he is l an, low bf %.
Lean is very important.

Anyways.

From Chad
to
Low tier normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16369, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Lean Pill.

He is a twink. But he is l an, low bf %.
Lean is very important.

Anyways.

From Chad
to
Low tier normie
He looks like a kid tho very good looking yes but like a child not like an adult male

lean pill is everything srs, i was subhuman-normie at 25%+, htn-chadlite now at 18% when im not bloated, prob gonna be solid chadlite at 14%

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eduardkoopman
"b-but you need calories to s-survive" :soy:

imagine eating in 2022 jflol

He looks like a kid tho very good looking yes but like a child not like an adult male
I guess he will have great appeal than, to women age 18, 19, etc...

At least have an age group of women, be very crazy about your looks. Is good enough. Most men never have that.

• +1
I guess he will have great appeal than, to women age 18, 19, etc...

At least have an age group of women, be very crazy about your looks. Is good enough. Most men never have that.

U r right but i also think he will look more handsome as he ages loses his boyish look..

I can see him being a mogger for all ages of women in his 30s if he bulks up and gain some muscle mass

U r right but i also think he will look more handsome as he ages loses his boyish look..

I can see him being a mogger for all ages of women in his 30s if he bulks up and gain some muscle mass
yeah, I think you might be right.

HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS FULL HAIR, THOUGH. to pull of the scenario you paint.

Without his greaat mogger hair, he will drop alot.

• +1
yeah, I think you might be right.

HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS FULL HAIR, THOUGH. to pull of the scenario you paint.

Without his greaat mogger hair, he will drop alot.
yeah his hair is massive part of his appeal although i dont think he will lose his hair he is 26 rn and has thick nwo hairline so he will be fine in that regard i guess..

Interested to see how his appeal goes to women in his 30s and what roles will he will do

this nigga is the most overrated in terms of looks jfl, I know guys that mog him
Most of us guys, can't see why he is Chad in looks.
And we know alot of dudes, that we think look better than him.

BUT
women simp and are in Love with him, because he looks so good to them.
So, that makes his rating Chad.

Female behavior = rating

All rest = cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847, Slob and homo_faber
Harmony, very lean + visible sharp jawline and chin, unique "mysterious" eye area.
Autistic ogres need to stop coping.

• +1
Harmony, very lean + visible sharp jawline and chin, unique "mysterious" eye area.
Autistic ogres need to stop coping.
He will look more handsome once he ages and loses his boyish face he will peak in his 30s he is 26 rn

He will look more handsome once he ages and loses his boyish face he will peak in his 30s he is 26 rn
It's likely he'll still have high appeal in his late 30s and even 40s as long as he stays very lean and adds some muscle.

• +1
It's likely he'll still have high appeal in his late 30s and even 40s as long as he stays very lean and adds some muscle.
definitely needs to add around 20 to 30lbs of lean mass to his frame then once he loses his boyish looks he will be giga mogger

definitely needs to add around 20 to 30lbs of lean mass to his frame then once he loses his boyish looks he will be giga mogger
I have a boyish face at 26 and a small recessed chin, my face is fat too. Lately I'm being told I look around 20 (looked 15 - 18 a few years ago.) I'm finally starting to look somewhat like an adult. By the time I'm 30-35 I'll probably look 20 - 25, but looking younger because you're boneless is a bad thing.

• +1
I have a boyish face at 26 and a small recessed chin, my face is fat too. Lately I'm being told I look around 20 (looked 15 - 18 a few years ago.) I'm finally starting to look somewhat like an adult. By the time I'm 30-35 I'll probably look 20 - 25, but looking younger because you're boneless is a bad thing.
I know looking young due to being boneless is bad af ..
I was just saying since he already has an attractive face(albiet slightly boyish) he will look more handsome once he starts to look more like an adult..

Also about your boyish face have you tried growing a stubble i have a babyface when i am clean shaven but with stubble i look my age

I was just saying since he already has an attractive face(albiet slightly boyish) he will look more handsome once he starts to look more like an adult..

Also about your boyish face have you tried growing a stubble i have a babyface when i am clean shaven but with stubble i look my age
I have shit facial hair coverage and nothing connects. Only my moustache grows in fairly thick. Stubble doesn't do much for me, just makes me look like a teenager trying to look older.

• +1

Basically I can't hide my boneless round bloated face. I'm simply not dimorphic enough and tbh I'm looking forward to aging because at least I'll finally be seen as an adult albeit a subhuman recessed adult.
I'm tired of being mistaken for a kid.

• +1
I have shit facial hair coverage and nothing connects. Only my moustache grows in fairly thick. Stubble doesn't do much for me, just makes me look like a teenager trying to look older.
damn thats bad bro i guess you just have to wait for time.to kill the neotony in your face

Basically I can't hide my boneless round bloated face. I'm simply not dimorphic enough and tbh I'm looking forward to aging because at least I'll finally be seen as an adult albeit a subhuman recessed adult.
I'm tired of being mistaken for a kid.
sucks bro what can i say i also have a bit of babyface but facial hair works well for me..
Have you dated girls?
go for younger girls ?

He's so skinny in general

sucks bro what can i say i also have a bit of babyface but facial hair works well for me..
Have you dated girls?
go for younger girls ?

• JFL
He's so skinny in general

This look is ideal. Medium ugly + dead eyes + slight weirdlooking = ideal man