Blond hair dye

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Has anyone experience with dying your hair blonde and can suggest some products.

I would be interested in a result similar to this, for my Thailand slaying days (need to achieve that exact pheno):

whats up with the dying today but go to a salon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5912
get highlights

whats up with the dying today but go to a salon
what salon, if I go to some random hairdresser, then the people there will have only experience with women and it will look gay as hell I can almost guarantee it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6217
Can confirm dying your hair blonde ups ur psl 1+

You need to get it professionally done or else it will look cheap and fake

You need to get it professionally done or else it will look cheap and fake
but where? The immigrant hairdressers are much better than the hairsalons at cutting short men's hair, but with hair dying they would just treat me as a phaggot probably lmao. There are those hipster hairdressers at male exclusive salons, I feel like they could do a good job?

Cuckmaxxing

Op get light brown highlights

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
but where? The immigrant hairdressers are much better than the hairsalons at cutting short men's hair, but with hair dying they would just treat me as a phaggot probably lmao. There are those hipster hairdressers at male exclusive salons, I feel like they could do a good job?
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to women when it comes to all things hair related, i went to an all female salon to get subtle brown highlights, women just have more experience with hair, it’s the one thing I will hand to women. Just watch any guy making a hair YouTube video, it’s usually something like “idk what’s in this shit but it’s gud n shit, my gf bought me it so if u want this hair I got get this”
go to a salon, with women, and get your hair dyed. Don’t let your ego result in a fucked up hair color. Also if Your hair is long try to get balayage. Obviously for getting a haircut go to a male barber or a female barber working in a male barbershop, they usually work harder to prove themselves from my experience.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to women when it comes to all things hair related, i went to an all female salon to get subtle brown highlights, women just have more experience with hair, it’s the one thing I will hand to women. Just watch any guy making a hair YouTube video, it’s usually something like “idk what’s in this shit but it’s gud n shit, my gf bought me it so if u want this hair I got get this”
go to a salon, with women, and get your hair dyed. Don’t let your ego result in a fucked up hair color. Also if Your hair is long try to get balayage. Obviously for getting a haircut go to a male barber or a female barber working in a male barbershop, they usually work harder to prove themselves from my experience.
ok I basically have that haircolor in the first pictures already, but less blonde. I don't think highlights will achieve that result, as depending on the lighting most of his hair look blonde, not just strains. I imagine there is no such hairdye to get that exact coloring, as it's too complex.

Another one swallowed the dicaprio pill
@inceletto

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and W0KESTMOTHF

Yeah probably. It should be over a hundred dollars and be over an hour process