Blond hair is for fucking cucks

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I mean honestly how much more proof do we need? Literally close to all girls seem to prefer brown hair on guys unless we're talking about ethnic girls (Latinas, asians, Indian girls etc).

Ask any group of girls and the majority of girls will say they prefer browner hair on guys.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Shubham4894, randomguy1235 and 7 others
It usually comes paired with really light eyebrows which can be a failo

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Effortless, Alexanderr and 3 others
It usually comes paired with really light eyebrows which can be a failo
Yeah true.
The ideal is probably dirty blondish to dark brown with light eyes and dark strong eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, EthnicelAscension, Kade and 2 others
Logang

LOGANG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Blonde hair is a child trait. It's not meant to last past childhood.

It indeed is a cuck trait and every girl prefers brown hair, then black hair, then dark blonde hair

I even saw a study were girls preferred gingers over blonde.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, nastynas, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Btw this is coming from a blonde guy. The difference is I don't cope

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Reoa and Deleted member 3328

It indeed is a cuck trait and every girl prefers brown hair, then black hair, then dark blonde hair

True. I was completely blonde as a kid. I have brown hair now and I like it more.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Aesthetic
Brown>Dark>Blond>Red
Dolph is excellent example that blond hair is failo
Looks better with brown
dark-angel-1990-00027.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
Thats why im dyeing to dark brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Thats why im dyeing to dark brown.
How are you doing it? My mom said if I go from blonde to brown my hair might end up looking weird like greenish

How are you doing it? My mom said if I go from blonde to brown my hair might end up looking weird like greenish
I will go to barber.

another day another cope blonde thread

ur not ugly because ur blond ur ugly cause ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Nosecel
I think that your idea is correct, but it is a cope at the same time LOL. I mean, it doesnt make a difference, because HAIR IS COPE, the only thing that matters is FACE, if your face is 7+/10 then you will slay with or without blonde or any hair. But yeah dark > bright hair, although foids dont like dyed black hair for some reason, I KNOW BECAUSE MY ONEITIS ULTRA STACY SAID TO ME THIS

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Pitt

Is this blonde or kinda brown?

I think that your idea is correct, but it is a cope at the same time LOL. I mean, it doesnt make a difference, because HAIR IS COPE, the only thing that matters is FACE, if your face is 7+/10 then you will slay with or without blonde or any hair. But yeah dark > bright hair, although foids dont like dyed black hair for some reason, I KNOW BECAUSE MY ONEITIS ULTRA STACY SAID TO ME THIS
Cuck if you listen to what women say

View attachment 261375
Is this blonde or kinda brown?
dark blonde

Blonde is better for JBW, which applies to antything outside Europe ie. 85% of the world's population. However it often comes with failo eyebrows, less melanin in skin etc. Dark blonde is the best of both worlds because it often goes with more prominent eyebrows and better potential for tanning. It is blonde enough that it works like a charm for JBW, but not too blonde that it failos you in the eyes of European Women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and .👽.
Light or translucent blonde is definitely bad, but dirty blonde is completely fine imo

if you’re already dirty blonde, dying to brown wont make much of a difference, dye your eyebrows first if they’re on the lighter side - will make a big difference

• +1
another day another cope blonde thread

ur not ugly because ur blond ur ugly cause ur ugly
This doesn't matter. A brown haired chad will be perceived more attractive than a blonde haired chad. A brown haired normie will be more preferable than a blonde haired normie

again this thread? white/yellow hair with 1.00 midface ratio> brown hair with 0.99 midface ratio

• JFL
Depends on what blonde of its really light then its not good atall

so true, i had blonde hair until 14 then my hair darkened,same with my dad

Hair isn’t cope, face isn’t the only thing that matters and no one here is a 7/10 so your example about still being able to slay with blonde hair is irrelevant.

• +1
I think the color they like the most is

good looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Nosecel
again this thread? white/yellow hair with 1.00 midface ratio> brown hair with 0.99 midface ratio
You're fucking retarded
Yeah dude 0.01 of ratio difference is everything 😂😂😂 it's so obvious you're mentally ill and out of touch with reality

You're fucking retarded

Yeah dude 0.01 of ratio difference is everything 😂😂😂 it's so obvious you're mentally ill and out of touch with reality
ok bruh, if your problem is the hair color, why don't you dye your hair and then search for a gf?
:rolleyes: :)

That’s not the point of the thread and neither is it true.
You don’t notice a 0.01 difference.

• +1
ok bruh, if your problem is the hair color, why don't you dye your hair and then search for a gf?
:rolleyes: :)
I mean are you genuinely that stupid? All you can do is think in absolutes. Maybe it's the fact you're bad in English.

I never said it's my only failo, but close to all girls prefer brown hair and dislike blonde hair

I mean are you genuinely that stupid? All you can do is think in absolutes. Maybe it's the fact you're bad in English.

I never said it's my only failo, but close to all girls prefer brown hair and dislike blonde hair
Then dye your hair instead of opening the same thread 10 times

blonde>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ginger

over for me

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
They had men ask a woman to dance to a particular slow song while wearing different colored wigs.

Here’s the data:

Black: 35% Agreed to Dance

Brown: 30% Agreed to Dance

Blonde: 27.5% Agreed to Dance

Ginger: 13.8% Agreed to Dance

idk how legit this is

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
hair color is cope, a proportional-faced blonde guy will look better than a dark-haired truecel abomination but if given the same facial structure - yes, dark hair will win most of the time, at least in the west

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 685
I mean honestly how much more proof do we need? Literally close to all girls seem to prefer brown hair on guys unless we're talking about ethnic girls (Latinas, asians, Indian girls etc).

Ask any group of girls and the majority of girls will say they prefer browner hair on guys.
Only females who like blond males are teens bc they prefer feminem man

• +1
They prfer bald

Hair color is the last thing 99 percent of this forum should be worrying about tbh