Blond is the most desired hair color on males

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
People cope with ((studies)) that say most girls prefer dark haired guys but that's bullshit.
Btw I am not blond I just state facts, I wish I were blond to attract more foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, loromate, birchman and 3 others
People cope with ((studies)) that say most girls prefer dark haired guys but that's bullshit.
Btw I am not blond I just state facts, I wish I were blond to attract more foids.
I guess the phrase "Tall, dark and handsome" is just a meme right?

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Effortless, Reggina Calcio and 6 others

FACE

Cope of the highest order
Darker hair brings out your masculine features, blonde gives your face a feminine glow that distracts from the face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, EthnicelAscension, loromate and 1 other person
Blond is only ok if it's dirty blond on men. Dark brown is the best hair color for men.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, EthnicelAscension, HighIQcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Blond is failo

To all the unbelievers, just look at THIS and tell me he doesn't mog Jason Momoa to Atlantis and back
fbdad5da21ab8fc242d7e5f5137eddeb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
I guess the phrase "Tall, dark and handsome" is just a meme right?
just to clarify, this refers to "dark whites" not shitskins, thats why north atlandid pheno is the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
To all the unbelievers, just look at THIS and tell me he doesn't mog Jason Momoa to Atlantis and back
That's dark hair. . . . .

Here's true blonde:

I agree if you're talking about messy/goldish/dirty blonde, anything lighter isn't ideal imo and you also need dark full eyebrows

I think I have dirty blonde

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_213323.jpg
    IMG_20191201_213323.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20191201_213258.jpg
    IMG_20191201_213258.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 185
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2846
C39F0255 C006 4465 A5DB 9FC1E3087270

This is the ideal blond, bleached from the sun and ocean water.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 685
F A C E
A
C
E

Attachments

• 70534446_106339577355679_5121503122988637045_n.jpg
    70534446_106339577355679_5121503122988637045_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 172
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
what about dark blond

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I might ask you the same question, his hair falls under dark.

Would look better with darker hair.

Yours looks reddish.
It’s definitely not red lmao. Maybe it looks like that thanks tk the lighting tho

It’s definitely not red lmao. Maybe it looks like that thanks tk the lighting tho
Regardless, your coloring isn't bad.

Regardless, your coloring isn't bad.
Thx bro I'm considering dyeing my hair darker at some point. Don't feel like overly dark/plain black would suit me without looking emo

I would say this is location based, in countries like Southern Europe blond is more preferred then dark because 90% of people here are dark, so if you look blond/nerdic you have an edge

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thx bro I'm considering dyeing my hair darker at some point. Don't feel like overly dark/plain black would suit me without looking emo
I think it'd look kind of odd, you look like a Germanic chadlite, but you'll never know until you try.
I would say this is location based, in countries like Southern Europe blond is more preferred then dark because 90% of people here are dark, so if you look blond/nerdic you have an edge
So it's attractive there because it's unique? By the way, are you from the Balkans?

• +1
You sound like you're very blond. Stop lying. Blond males only appeal to ethnic women. White males with dark hair are more preferred in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You're sound like you're very blond. Stop lying. Blond males only appeal to ethnic women. White males with dark hair are more preferred in the west.
I am not blond, just have light brown hair which fucking sucks because it's neither full brown nor blond.
Black hair is super rare on white people.

It's black faggot

F A C E
A
C
E
CHAD FUCKING SLAYER I NEED TO BE HIM NOW

I agree if you're talking about messy/goldish/dirty blonde, anything lighter isn't ideal imo and you also need dark full eyebrows

I think I have dirty blonde
FUCK THAT LOWER THIRD AND LIPS TOO MOG ME TO OBLIVION FUCK YOU

CHAD FUCKING SLAYER I NEED TO BE HIM NOW

FUCK THAT LOWER THIRD AND LIPS TOO MOG ME TO OBLIVION FUCK YOU
I still have flaws. The difference with me and you is I try to fix them

I still have flaws. The difference with me and you is I try to fix them
FUCK FYOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, YOU DIDN'T SAW MY FUCKING LIPS I WANT TO GET A KNIFE AND CUT THEM IN PIECES.

blonds are soy

White men with dark hair looks best imo, the contrast is pleasant. Bonus if the guy has Bright eyes.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That's dirty blonde at best and nearly brown hair lol

DNR Provide study

Daily reminder that the best looking males are blonde: Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, River Phoenix, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, etc.
That alone settles it.
No way dark hair comes close to blonde hair on both males and females.

Depends on the location tbh

Daily reminder that the best looking males are blonde: Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, River Phoenix, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, etc.
That alone settles it.
No way dark hair comes close to blonde hair on both males and females.
RYAN GOSLING
JUSTIN BIEBER
L O L

Blondes only works if u run asia game. In the west, blonde is not sought after, at least not by western women (non ethnics)

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Very true my man, all the ladies go wet for them.
The only person out of your list who actually belongs in the category "best looking men" is Brad Pitt. God damn I'm tempted to post the pic of Justin Bieber that would obliterate your argument but tbh it's just too easy.

keep crying for @Gudru and i

• +1
The only person out of your list who actually belongs in the category "best looking men" is Brad Pitt. God damn I'm tempted to post the pic of Justin Bieber that would obliterate your argument but tbh it's just too easy.
Obviously I am talking about them in their primes. Clearly Leonardo Dicaprio no longer looks that good, but he surely was the best looking man alive during his prime

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Obviously I am talking about them in their primes. Clearly Leonardo Dicaprio no longer looks that good, but he surely was the best looking man alive during his prime
I would definitely add Leo to the category of top tier if its prime Leo, but none of the other people you named get in.