Deleted member 7580

Kraken
@the BULL @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @Prettyboy @Beetlejuice
1B709301 D2E8 4570 8DF4 F89E6C9C168B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Chadeep, fjor2096 and 16 others
don’t matter

blonde = my penis hard (yes i am part ethnic)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, Jhon Smith, Chadeep and 9 others
Wont be surprised if these foids delude themselves into thinking they are hapa after wearing contacts and dying hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21340 and 16 others
Blonde hair Asian = BWC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 19766, ConspiracyTheory and 8 others
Brunettes are bland. If i was hitler id put all dark haired brunette bitches in consetration camps and kill them to extinction. Any faggot who says he prefers brunettes is lying and coping cause he got rejected by blonde girls.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Roquefort, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
@bonelessMan why the "hmm" react you clown?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Jfl some brunettes r cute. Like Madison beer
But brunettes are racist they even hate white passing ethnics not only do they avoid minorities but also dark hair3d white guys. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed bitcg with a non Blonde white man. This is why I strongly dislike them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22780
But brunettes are racist they even hate white passing ethnics not only do they avoid minorities but also dark hair3d white guys. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed bitcg with a non Blonde white man. This is why I strongly dislike them
Redheads r the best I agree. They also like guys with dark features cause it contrasts them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Boxingfan
Brunettes are bland. If i was hitler id put all dark haired brunette bitches in consetration camps and kill them to extinction. Any faggot who says he prefers brunettes is lying and coping cause he got rejected by blonde girls.
This is how I can tell you’re a subhuman

Good looking brunettes always go for guys with great genetics

While blondes go for money and personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
brutal replacement

cant get more shitskin than this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I hate noodlewhores. They think they are white after getting white womens scraps

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, fjor2096, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Don't breed blondes, your sons may be blondes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
why you hate them, you probably saw only few examples and are biased, i'm sure there are more couples who are black hair blue eyes with dark hair guys than blonde guys

probably those examples just stuck with you but the other cases you have probably dismissed cus they were similar ingroup

I want to cum in her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and RecessedCel5
This is how I can tell you’re a subhuman

Good looking brunettes always go for guys with great genetics

While blondes go for money and personality
No most brunettes i see walking around are with ugly recessed nerdic cucks with blue bug eyes and weak jaws jfl. Shit haired Brunettes will choose a 2/10 Nordic weak jawed cuck over a Cavill/ Jon Kortajarena lookalike because the nordic cuck has blonde hair and blue eyes.
364bafd406398864ff2c4337051aa860

Meanwhile Blonde females are always with good looking dimorphic med and dark haired north atlantid chads.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 16474
No most brunettes i see walking around are with ugly recessed nerdic cucks with blue bug eyes and weak jaws jfl. Shit haired Brunettes will choose a 2/10 Nordic weak jawed cuck over a Cavill/ Jon Kortajarena lookalike because the nordic cuck has blonde hair and blue eyes.
View attachment 1973301

Meanwhile Blonde females are always with good looking dimorphic med and dark haired north atlantid chads.
Bruh where do you live ?

blonde pussy has a greater smv then the entire nation of india in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
View attachment 1973301

Also I have dark hair and do similar with blondes and brunettes
My dark blonde brother mostly date blondes

Girls liking opposite hair color is a meme