BLOOD SEX MAGIC RITUAL - LESSON #2

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
If you want to keep a woman forever then you have to break her hymen and make her cum. Taking a girls virginity is a blood sex magic ritual look into it. The girl I lost my v card to was also a virgin and we dated for ab 7 months. During that time we’d have consistent sex and only w each other so I knew exactly how to get her off.

After we broke up and went to separate universities I expected to never see her again. Well during my school’s homecoming event she happened to show up there. My SMV had gone up since we dated so this girl was tweaking. She was asking the people I was with to ask me if I was dtf that night. I lowkey wasn’t even feeling it cause we didn’t end on good terms I wasn’t happy with her…but I ended up folding. She let me fuck her outside at a park at 3am shit was ridiculous. Honestly best nut of my life cause of how ashamed I was to be doing that. She also had a bf at this time nigga will never know lmaooo she’s still dating him too. But ong if I call her rn she’ll pick up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, Htobrother and N1666
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
Cool but I feel bad for the boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and slimeszn3
Brootal cuck story tho

• +1
L nigga if you dont tell him

• +1
L nigga if you dont tell him
Ion know the nigga at all. I have another cuck story where I fully exposed the bitch. Imma post messages for that too cause fuck that whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Htobrother