Bloodwork pre roiding. ROIDCELS GTFIH

TITUS

TITUS

Kraken
This is in order of most important to least important, so if you are on a budget you can do those on the top only. This is done so you know where to get back to after PCT.
TESTOSTERONE: TOTAL T, FREE T, DHT, ESTRADIOL, SHBG.
HGH: IGF-1 GH.
THYROID: T4,T3, DHEA, CORTISOL, LH, FSH, PROLACTIN, TIROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES.
LIPIDS: TOTAL COLESTEROL, TRIGLICERIDS, HDL, VLDL, LDL.
LIVER: AST, ALS.

PROSTATE SPECIFIC AG SERUM PSA.
HEMATOLOGY: RBC, WBC, PLATELETS, HEMOGLOBIN, HEMOGLOBIN A1C.
IRON: IRON, TIBC, FERRITIN.

OTHER THINGS, NOT SURE IF WORTHED:
BUN (BLOOD UREA NITROGEN), SODIUM, MAGNESIUM.
VITD B12, C-REACTIVE PROTEIN, HOMOCISTEINE, GGT, COBRE.
PLASMA RENIN, ALDOSTERONE, PROGNENOLONE, PROGESTERONE, INSULIN.

OTHER THINGS TO CHECK: BLOOD PRESSURE. BASELINE BPM. SEMEN ANALYSIS.

Tell me if anything is missing or anything is not worthed to check.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Lorsss
you don't need to measure your IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
KIDNEYS

Creatinine levels bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, TITUS and maxmendietta
This is in order of most important to least important, so if you are on a budget you can do those on the top only. This is done so you know where to get back to after PCT.
TESTOSTERONE: TOTAL T, FREE T, DHT, ESTRADIOL, SHBG.
HGH: IGF-1 GH.
THYROID: T4,T3, DHEA, CORTISOL, LH, FSH, PROLACTIN, TIROGLOBULIN ANTIBODIES.
LIPIDS: TOTAL COLESTEROL, TRIGLICERIDS, HDL, VLDL, LDL.
LIVER: AST, ALS.

PROSTATE SPECIFIC AG SERUM PSA.
HEMATOLOGY: RBC, WBC, PLATELETS, HEMOGLOBIN, HEMOGLOBIN A1C.
IRON: IRON, TIBC, FERRITIN.

OTHER THINGS, NOT SURE IF WORTHED:
BUN (BLOOD UREA NITROGEN), SODIUM, MAGNESIUM.
VITD B12, C-REACTIVE PROTEIN, HOMOCISTEINE, GGT, COBRE.
PLASMA RENIN, ALDOSTERONE, PROGNENOLONE, PROGESTERONE, INSULIN.

OTHER THINGS TO CHECK: BLOOD PRESSURE. BASELINE BPM. SEMEN ANALYSIS.

Tell me if anything is missing or anything is not worthed to check.

I have seen so many bodybuilders say "there blood work is great " when they are clearly suffering from side effects and can barely walk up the stairs without heavy breathing.

I think its a good tool to use bloodwork but not rely on it solely. Sometimes just looking in the mirror for obvious side effects, alterations in day to day activities, is your body behaving differently etc these can tell you if something is going wrong.

The steroid community is a joke, giving out standard advice of 500mg a week of testosterone is complete bullshit and overkill.

Last edited:
I have seen so many bodybuilders say "there blood work is great " when they are clearly suffering from side effects and can barely walk up the stairs without heavy breathing.

I think its a good tool to use bloodwork but not rely on it solely. Sometimes just looking in the mirror for obvious side effects, alterations in day to day activities, is your body behaving differently etc these can tell you if something is going wrong.

The steroid community is a joke, giving out standard advice of 500mg a week of testosterone is complete bullshit and overkill.
Some guy here recommended fucking creams for aging caused by steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

bodybuilders are just muscular version of obese, having a lot of muscle is even worse since it needs blood and oxygen so your heart works even harder than if you were same weight fat

Roiding is stupid in general unless you're competing just get on reasonable trt dose

Literally all bodybuilders are mentally ill with bigorexia, eventually you will have get a lot smaller or die in your 40s or 50s max

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262