Blue balls after just one day without masturbation

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Haven't fapped for a day because I simply didn't want to. My balls hurt and I feel like not having fapped for a week even though it's just been a day. I sometimes even get this after just half a day. My balls are literally forcing me to fap daily if I don't want blue balls or be aggressive and irritable. Fapping is a mess though, my loads are so big that even the thought of it makes me not wanna do it despite the pain. Semen production overload.

Anyone else? What can I do?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
Drink water bro

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt and ZyzzReincarnate
I havent fapped for 3 weeks and i must be low t as fuck

This happens to me as well tbh, but only if I look at some chick in yoga pants or have sexual thoughts. If I get a boner then its over, blue balls will come

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
What’s blue balls nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This happens to me as well tbh, but only if I look at some chick in yoga pants or have sexual thoughts. If I get a boner then its over, blue balls will come
Well I often wake up with a boner (morning wood) so that's enough to trigger blue balls during the day for me. And I usually don't fap after waking up because I'm not even sexually aroused or anything, it's just morning wood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how tf do u get blue balls from that? do you know what blue balls actually feels like? I once edged for like 3-4 hours straight and I got them, I literally couldn't even sit down or wear anything (not even boxers) because any fucking physical contact with my balls hurt like someone punched them continuously

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Einfach zum laufhaus buddy boyo

how tf do u get blue balls from that? do you know what blue balls actually feels like? I once edged for like 3-4 hours straight and I got them, I literally couldn't even sit down or wear anything (not even boxers) because any fucking physical contact with my balls hurt like someone punched them continuously
Yes, my balls pretty much always feel like that (low level though). Always very sensitive, lying down or sitting hurts and I need to constantly readjust my boxers because they feel too tight. I have some kind of permanent low level blue balls thing going on. And it started once I began taking zinc.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I wish i had this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anon and Bewusst
Yes, my balls pretty much always feel like that (low level though). Always very sensitive, lying down or sitting hurts and I need to constantly readjust my boxers because they feel too tight. I have some kind of permanent low level blue balls thing going on. And it started once I began taking zinc.
you should go get it checked, sounds srs tbh

you should go get it checked, sounds srs tbh
It's the zinc. Sperm production seems to be off the charts now and erection quality is a lot better too. I can live with it, it's just that I have to jerk off every day to keep it at bay. My balls hurt writing this lol even though I jerked off half an hour ago. Need to do it a second time today, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It's the zinc. Sperm production seems to be off the charts now and erection quality is a lot better too. I can live with it, it's just that I have to jerk of every day to keep it at bay. My balls hurt writing this lol even though I jerked off half an hour ago. Need to do it a second time today, I guess.
have you thought about lowering your dose? maybe halving it

What’s blue balls nigga?
Blue BallsA ridiculously painful condition that occurs when a man is close to orgasm, but is suddenly cut off.
Ladies, imagine if you will, that someone is going down on you intensely. You're building up to what will surely be the best orgasm you've ever had. All of a sudden, you're partner stops. You're about to ask what the fuck is going on, when all of a sudden you're partner slams a bowling ball up your vagoo. This is kind of like Blue Balls.
by Venompen September 09, 2009

idk bro testicular cancer if you ask me

Blue BallsA ridiculously painful condition that occurs when a man is close to orgasm, but is suddenly cut off.
Ladies, imagine if you will, that someone is going down on you intensely. You're building up to what will surely be the best orgasm you've ever had. All of a sudden, you're partner stops. You're about to ask what the fuck is going on, when all of a sudden you're partner slams a bowling ball up your vagoo. This is kind of like Blue Balls.
by Venompen September 09, 2009
Woah

i just fapped