Blue eyed men prefer blue eyed women

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Men with blue eyes rated as more attractive women with blue eyes than women with brown eyes.

On the other hand, men with brown eyes did not show any significant preference of eye color. Similarly, women showed no significant difference in their ratings of men with either blue or brown eyes.

Reason of that?
>
>
>
>
>
Cuckoldry.

If blue eyed men have a child with blue eyed woman their child will also have blue eyes in 99.999% of cases.

If both parents are brown eyed their child could have green or blue eyes in some cases, depending on genes that they carry, but still most likely to have brown.

If one parent is brown eyed and another is blue eyed their child will have blue or brown with 50% probability.

That be said, bonding with a blue eyed women protect blue eyed man to some degree from being a cuck, especially in areas with lesser amount of blue eyed people like ethnic countries: Latin America, Turkey, Italy etc.

But that works only in cases where man has an orientation for starting a family, if a man only want to slay and don't give a fuck about kids and family that it won't work that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and FaceandBBC
facts

• +1
Reactions: Sens
i have blue eyes and prefer brown eyed women

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Agendum and Graham
Who gives a fook

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
As a blue eyes, blond hair man I prefer a blue eyes, blonde hair woman so yes

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
wtf what does that have to do with genetics
It's a social factor for the for the future model of behaivor, just like fatherless foids are all mentally ill has nothing to do with genes/

if father abonded you u will most likely won't like to start a family, therefore you don't mind about eye color, because you don't afraid to get cucked, you only care about pump and dump.

it was in this exact study or other related study to a topic, can't remember.

Men with blue eyes rated as more attractive women with blue eyes than women with brown eyes.

View attachment 2390362

On the other hand, men with brown eyes did not show any significant preference of eye color. Similarly, women showed no significant difference in their ratings of men with either blue or brown eyes.

Reason of that?
>
>
>
>
>
Cuckoldry.

If blue eyed men have a child with blue eyed woman their child will also have blue eyes in 99.999% of cases.

If both parents are brown eyed their child could have green or blue eyes in some cases, depending on genes that they carry, but still most likely to have brown.

If one parent is brown eyed and another is blue eyed their child will have blue or brown with 50% probability.

That be said, bonding with a blue eyed women protect blue eyed man to some degree from being a cuck, especially in areas with lesser amount of blue eyed people like ethnic countries: Latin America, Turkey, Italy etc.

But that works only in cases where man has an orientation for starting a family, if a man only want to slay and don't give a fuck about kids and family that it won't work that way.
i have brown eyes and prefer blue eyed women

are you black/ethnic?
ye and my girlfriend has green eyes and blonde hair. All of the girls ive dated were white except 1

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Men's preferences don't really matter since females are the selectors. Most normies legit marry the first girl who is interested in them and cling on for dear life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Agendum, Debetro and 1 other person
Men's preferences don't really matter since females are the selectors. Most normies legit marry the first girl who is interested in them and cling on for dear life.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

View attachment 2390362

Reason of that?
>
>
>
>
>
Cuckoldry.

DNRD. I have blue eyes and my GF has brown.

As a blue eyes, blond hair man I prefer a blue eyes, blonde hair woman so yes
Racemixing should be illegal, perfectly balanced as all things should be

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 27987, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I like all colors depending on pheno.

Racemixing should be illegal, perfectly balanced as all things should be
racemixing is the reason we have green eyes and curly hair