Blue eyes are attractive because...

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious
It's the same color as a clear sky, wich is something positive, and green eyes remind us of fertile lands and forests. And of course, light eyes add contrast to the face.

Brown eyes... the only positive thing is maybe better protection against UV light.

I hate my brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Over, Titbot and 1 other person
no. its because they are light and bright

• +1
Reactions: Hector, mikeock and Petsmart
the only reason i love my blue eyes blond hair is because foreign girls love me for it (latinas, turks etc)

Unnecessary mental gymnastics to explain eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Zygos4Life, Aesthetic and 2 others
i'm colorblind (moderate deutan) so i could be talking straight out of my ass here, i only really understand color theory, don't actually experience it that much, but maybe it's also because blue contrasts with skin tone colors

REMINDER
1184C4A2 4C9F 47C3 B845 4F5086FB2523

Overthinking simple issues. People like bright and shiny things. Any bright colored eyes will be a halo, unless it's a sickly cataract, which is more of a smoky hue

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I wanna have blue as well
52051928 AC86 4D64 ADB8 615C1EF0FCAB

my eyes are this color ngl

green-blue hybrid eyes checking in

only good if u have the shape

Shit is brown, brown eyes share the same color as the shit, blue and green aren't the color of the shit and therefore are more attractive. Even black eyes look better than shitty brown eyes.

Light eyes = 99% chance of being white = good

Shit is brown, brown eyes share the same color as the shit, blue and green aren't the color of the shit and therefore are more attractive. Even black eyes look better than shitty brown eyes.
Wtf there are no black eyes.Those are dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
It's the same color as a clear sky, wich is something positive, and green eyes remind us of fertile lands and forests. And of course, light eyes add contrast to the face.

Brown eyes... the only positive thing is maybe better protection against UV light.

I hate my brown eyes.
Legit.

Blue eyes = crystal clear sea
Green eyes = forests, grass and peace
Brown eyes = same color as shit

I hate my brown eyes.
brown eyes remind people of shit

Contrast and harmony