blue eyes are homo are brown eyes are hetro. over for blue eye cels

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Of these three genotypes, only bb, the homozygous recessive genotype, will produce a phenotype of blue eyes. The heterozygous genotype and the homozygous dominant genotype both will produce brown eyes.

heterozygous
A term that describes having two different versions of the same gene
homozygous
If you inherit an identical version (allele) of a gene from both of your parents, you're homozygous for that gene.

people with blue eyes are much more likely to be homo.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
jova for me

Of these three genotypes, only bb, the homozygous recessive genotype, will produce a phenotype of blue eyes. The heterozygous genotype and the homozygous dominant genotype both will produce brown eyes.

heterozygous
A term that describes having two different versions of the same gene
homozygous

If you inherit an identical version (allele) of a gene from both of your parents, you're homozygous for that gene.

people with blue eyes are much more likely to be homo.
:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Blueeyecels are homosexual, that's why they glaze their ugly eyecolor which looks like fish scales

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
This isn't even how genes are taught anymore because it's wrong. The concept of Bb bB BB bb is outdated. It's how I was taught it too but I think since then they're revised how they teach this shit.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and heightmaxxing
This isn't even how genes are taught anymore because it's wrong. The concept of Bb bB BB bb is outdated. It's how I was taught it too but I think since then they're revised how they teach this shit.
lifefuel for blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and TechnoBoss