Blue pulled surgeons are annoying af

L

lookmaxxer998

Iron
Sometimes I just smile and and nod when these retarded surgeons start dumping their blue pilled logic on me. Just wear white bro girls love that, just be confident bro, just be powerful bro. I swear to god if I didn’t need them I would just unload. Just give me my surgery you idiots I’m not here for life advice. Plastic surgeons are the last people I expected to be blue pilled but hey the more you know I guess.

It’s also just how they think calling you handsome will somehow make you change your mind like everything we experience in school or university will somehow be discredited bc some old man who lived in an easier era where dating was easier bc no tinder/Insta said so.

The most disgusting cringe I saw on Reddit was a 44 y/os tinder choices. Pussy is dried up more than a sand paper and body is ran through and she’s still picking chads. Abomination truly. And these idiot surgeons are telling me I should not to do plastic surgery: cringe.

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Splinter901, kingpiin and 6 others
They're trying to warn you because you probably have one of those faces that easily get botched

• +1
Reactions: violentino and Deleted member 28896
They don't wanna perform surgery on autistic people since they are really difficult to satisfy.
Therefore they tell you these things in the hopes that you'll get the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Mr.Proper, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
They are surgeons, they make insane money and probably never had to face black pill challenges due to steady supply of gold diggers and thus can’t understand our points of view.

They don't wanna perform surgery on autistic people since they are really difficult to satisfy.
Therefore they tell you these things in the hopes that you'll get the fuck out.
lmao had that experience when the surgeon literally told me that I should stop obsessing so much. He preformed the surgery 1 hour extra and even did pictures with measurements to show it to me after surgery to satisfy me. Made me feel like a giga autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 28896
lmao had that experience when the surgeon literally told me that I should stop obsessing so much. He preformed the surgery 1 hour extra and even did pictures with measurements to show it to me after surgery to satisfy me. Made me feel like a giga autist
That's hilarious, yeah surgeons defo prefer NT foids over everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Interested and Mr.Proper
Just don't go to them.

Bluepilled surgeon's asthetic knowledge is probably lower than you bro. You think medical school will teach them ESR and MFR
They will always think a rhino can ascend any human being

Go to blackpoll surgeons only.

Just don't go to them.

Bluepilled surgeon's asthetic knowledge is probably lower than you bro. You think medical school will teach them ESR and MFR
They will always think a rhino can ascend any human being

Go to blackpoll surgeons only.
I mentioned MFR to this maxillofacial surgeon and he told me to see a psychiatrist. Lol better keep this kind of stuff on the down low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
at least you know they're not doing it just for the money and care about their patients on some level

at least you know they're not doing it just for the money and care about their patients on some level
But they give wrong advice every single time thats the problem

If there's a blackpilled one with bluepilled care then awesome