Blue vs light brown vs green vs dark brown eyes (identical faces, different eye colors)

Which eye color looks better?

• Blue

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Dark brown

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Light brown

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Green

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Top: blue & dark brown
Bottom: light brown & green

Example stimuli Stimuli were pairs of identical faces with light vs dark eyes Top

Example stimuli Participants saw pairs of identical female faces one with light and the

Which eye color looks better to you on each image and why?
Images' source:

its so obvious bro

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and NegativeNorwood
blue mogs
t. brown eyed cuck

dark brown. was this post even necessary?

Light hazel. Always. Imo

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Light hazel. Always. Imo

So, you voted "green" (the most similar one light hazel), right?

I have light brown but voted for blue. Green would be my second choice, light brown 3rd and dark brown last.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So, you voted "green" (the most similar one light hazel), right?

I have light brown but voted for blue. Green would be my second choice, light brown 3rd and dark brown last.
Yes exactly. But those green aren’t striking enough. If we go by green, something like thom strijd is ideal. And for ideal striking color in general i would suggest to look up light amber.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
For males it's
blue>light brown>green=hazel>>black
Overall the lightness is more important than the actual color. Amber eyes will mog dark blue that looks like black from a distance

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
Yes exactly. But those green aren’t striking enough. If we go by green, something like thom strijd is ideal. And for ideal striking color in general i would suggest to look up light amber.

Thom Strijd has the ideal shade of green, that's quite true. Very striking eye color. Matt Bomer has the very best shade of blue IMO (I like it better than true A10 eyes, which are more striking but look too out of this world to me). Amber eyes are even rarer, Vito Basso has them:
207a63acd976210099950a3ee6ed0b0f.jpg
2451576_1625592926069.jpeg
20200228_111127883_M.JPG

Where I live around 30% people has Bomer or Strijd coloring in the summer (damn north atlantids), so I get constantly phenomogged despite being white with light brown eyes like ie Chico :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i think on the dude green goes well with his hair and eye brow color out of the other colors, my opinion would change based on the surrounding features

For males it's
Overall the lightness is more important than the actual color. Amber eyes will mog dark blue that looks like black from a distance

Very interesting opinion. Would your eye color preferences be different for females?
I think blue > green > light brown > dark brown for both genders (green tied with blue if it is like Thom Strijd's eye color). I've seen grey and amber eyes too and would put them in the same tier as green or blue if they are light and not only visible in certain specific lightings.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i think on the dude green goes well with his hair and eye brow color out of the other colors, my opinion would change based on the surrounding features

That's quite a valid point. I remember seeing pics of Chico morphed with green and with blue eyes and thinking the light brown ones complimented him better (exposure effect may have something to do with it?).
What do you think about the female images? Do you also like the green color the most or is your opinion different?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
zanoza and jorge have better green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
That's quite a valid point. I remember seeing pics of Chico morphed with green and with blue eyes and thinking the light brown ones complimented him better (exposure effect may have something to do with it?).
What do you think about the female images? Do you also like the green color the most or is your opinion different?
for the female i think blue goes most well

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Blue eyes look the best but in that particular example not by much imo. Wouldnt significantly affect his smv irl. Depends on the girl's tastes

Very interesting opinion. Would your eye color preferences be different for females?
I think blue > green > light brown > dark brown for both genders (green tied with blue if it is like Thom Strijd's eye color). I've seen grey and amber eyes too and would put them in the same tier as green or blue if they are light and not only visible in certain specific lightings.
Green is more feminine and blue is more masculine I would say.

Eye colour matters substantially less for men the women, blue edges out light brown slightly, anything is better than dark eyes end of story.

Blue eyes white pepe
but i have dark blue eyes which you can say its same as brown from distance

For males it's
source that light brown > hazel ?

I prefer green but can see how blue would be better

I have seen this study , it doesn't say light brown or dark brown (dark brown isn't black , dark brown looks lighter in sunlight)
This is interesting , since I have dark brown eyes and was thinking of getting hazel contacts
I think I'll get light brown now instead,but what's the logic here ? why is light brown more attractive than hazel if the former is more common ? @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I have seen this study , it doesn't say light brown or dark brown (dark brown isn't black , dark brown looks lighter in sunlight)
This is interesting , since I have dark brown eyes and was thinking of getting hazel contacts
I think I'll get light brown now instead,but what's the logic here ? why is light brown more attractive than hazel if the former is more common ? @alriodai
cause it creates more contrast in colors, any colors that create more contrast in ur face will make u look more attractive

there's a reason why prettyboys are liked, most of them have this contrast in colors: (white skin, red lips, dark eyebrows eyelashes, dark brown hair and different eye color)

women like this colorful aspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and makeme183
cause it creates more contrast in colors, any colors that create more contrast in ur face will make u look more attractive

there's a reason why prettyboys are liked, most of them have this contrast in colors: (white skin, red lips, dark eyebrows eyelashes, dark brown hair and different eye color)

women like this colorful aspect
yeah but even hazel would create a contrast
why is light brown better than hazel then ?

For males it's
Green/ hazel >>>> light brown

0 votes for light brown eyes but 5 for dark brown? Keep coping :popcorn:

dark brown mogs, keep coping bluecells