BLUECELS MUST BE PUNISHED

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
AEEA6974 CBC4 4AF7 B6B9 73B9C5A3BF3A
8C892A89 12C4 45B0 82A4 97D8D2122F78
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE LET THIS CRETIN SPEW PURE UNFILTERED REDDIT TIER BLUEPILLS FROM HIS MOUTH.

YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK WHO DESERVES NOTHING MORE THAN TO WATCH YOUR WIFE GET A TRAIN RUN ON HER BY BBCS LIKE @Vvvvxxxx
170C4BA9 3E9A 4CAE B404 E73F1CB1432A (@Test pic)

YOU, DESPITE JOINING IN 2019 PARROT BLUE PILLED DOCTRINE WHICH IS MEANT TO KEEP US PLUGGED INTO THE MATRIX I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED IF YOU WERE SENT HERE TO ESPIONAGE OUR SITE BY INCEL TEARS THEMSELVES.
F7399A04 E26C 4553 986B 8623BB971E8C

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THIS SHIT TO POLLUTE OUR SITE @Sergeant

@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
He has 2000 hours online and still not a shred of IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JMax, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
He is garbage, and this is coming from a greycel.

• Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7866
Images 74

• JFL
Reactions: JMax, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8919 and 2 others
So this is why my threads are unpopular im a fucking bluecel , i must surpass my own limits and become a super maxxer 2 .
Download 18

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 7866
op is a hormoneless anorexic neet manlet, take everything he says with a pinch of delusion

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Vvvvxxxx and Britishlooksmaxxer
His mother needs to be punished @Test

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
honestly he does have a point

op is a hormoneless anorexic neet manlet, take everything he says with a pinch of delusion
Why are you all so entitled? you fucking unqualified, unskilled, friendless, moneyless, sub 5 ethnic failures still living with your parents and yet somehow feel like you are the victims because 8+ prime women dont come knocking on your fkn doorstep asking for sex.

Not going to class or work because you are too ugly just LMAO, like the whole uni lecture/ workplace is full of male models.

"People dont like me because im ugly". No kiddo, people dont like you because your sitting in the corner all alone squinting and clenching your jaw looking at yourself in the windows reflection thinking you look DOM like the autistic faggot you are. When in reality you just look like a depressed suicidal school shooter.

Even if you get into conversation, what exactly do you plan to talk about when you have 0 hobbies/ talents/ interests besides injecting fillers or roids into your shit skin.

If you are 18-26 Get your fucking hormones checked, then get them fixed and move on with your life. This whole forum screams LOW T, HIGH C

If you are 26+, sorry to have bothered you, carry on shitposting...its over

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

I'd mog the fuck out of you in real life, bitch. Talking about testosterone like your masculinity level isn't that of a 12 year old korean boy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Marsiere214
Shut the fuck up 3 psl bloated faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Marsiere214
redditor is smart
redditor is happy
redditor eats soy
redditor is not an incel
redditor supports gay rights
redditor supports womens rights
redditor plays games
redditor believes in diversity
redditor respects his wifes boyfrriends
5ampzoqytu241
Blacked Com

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Britishlooksmaxxer and JMax
The epitome of cope. If they had their way we’d all be harpooners.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back