Bluepill npcs

Uncle Dinky

Uncle Dinky

Iron
Why do I feel like being a diehard bluepiller is such an NPC trait? My parents act like they have some kind of robot program that makes it so everytime I say something about my hair or face looking bad they respond with "it looks fine." Which makes sense to a point but they think as long as my "personality" (whatever the fuck that is) and confidence are high enough that girls will still be attracted to me even if I have acne scars and a shit jawline.

I am 20 years old and have never had a girlfriend let alone really talk to a girl. I went through all of highschool with extreme anxiety and 0 social skills because I hated myself to the point where I would have suicidal thoughts everyday for weeks straight and I never really thought about or cared why because i would just go home and play video games to cope all day anyway.

Only when I started lifting weights at home and started building my physique did I fully realize my social skills are ENTIRELY based on how attractive I think people find me. This is the problem with hardcore bluepill parents because I would always tell them I thought I was ugly and they would disagree, which led me to think my bad social skills were genetic or some stupid shit and I never got anywhere and havent had a single friend in over 7 years

Is this like a generational thing (my parents are late 40s) or are everyone's parents like this

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Why do I feel like being a diehard bluepiller is such an NPC trait? My parents act like they have some kind of robot program that makes it so everytime I say something about my hair or face looking bad they respond with "it looks fine." Which makes sense to a point but they think as long as my "personality" (whatever the fuck that is) and confidence are high enough that girls will still be attracted to me even if I have acne scars and a shit jawline.

I am 20 years old and have never had a girlfriend let alone really talk to a girl. I went through all of highschool with extreme anxiety and 0 social skills because I hated myself to the point where I would have suicidal thoughts everyday for weeks straight and I never really thought about or cared why because i would just go home and play video games to cope all day anyway.

Only when I started lifting weights at home and started building my physique did I fully realize my social skills are ENTIRELY based on how attractive I think people find me. This is the problem with hardcore bluepill parents because I would always tell them I thought I was ugly and they would disagree, which led me to think my bad social skills were genetic or some stupid shit and I never got anywhere and havent had a single friend in over 7 years

Is this like a generational thing (my parents are late 40s) or are everyone's parents
based