• A3BA6248-E404-4ACA-9630-C412159872AE.png
    A3BA6248-E404-4ACA-9630-C412159872AE.png
    1 MB · Views: 445
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, Heguldus and 15 others
Shit angle tbh.

What could you really do for him tbh, can't get more linear advancement than that look at his nasolabial angle. Was it 2cm BSSO or with the genio?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Pumanator and Be_ConfidentBro
What could you really do for him tbh, can't get more linear advancement than that look at his nasolabial angle. Was it 2cm BSSO or with the genio?
It was with the genio

He only got 5mm lf1

He can get more, Alfaro go up to 2cm lf1 and big big bsso

Alfaro would of fixed him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, CursedOne, LooksJourney and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, KDA Player, BigBoy and 13 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, LooksJourney and 3 others
It was with the genio

He only got 5mm lf1

He can get more, Alfaro go up to 2cm lf1 and big big bsso

Alfaro would of fixed him
Alfaro? Is he on instagram?

with magical BSSO over 4 cm? x for doubt
Dude, most of the bsso from Alfaro come from the CCW and the flat occlusale plane , go look at augustopary work, on some case he got 3.5cm at pogonion with djs and genio

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles and Pumanator
Dude, most of the bsso from Alfaro come from the CCW and the flat occlusale plane , go look at augustopary work, on some case he got 3.5cm at pogonion with djs and genio
wasn't that only for deformed patients tho not for aesthetic movements such large movements?

Could you explain how it would make a difference if the surgeon cares about looks or not if the advancements are the same?

wasn't that only for deformed patients tho not for aesthetic movements such large movements?
do you really think the dude i posted is not deformed jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LooksJourney and Acromegaly_Chad
Could you explain how it would make a difference if the surgeon cares about looks or not if the advancements are the same?
No he could get way more advancement , he only got the CCW from the impaction

He could benefit a posterior dowgraft for more CCW and also lot more LF1, he only got 5mm lf1

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and coolguy1
do you really think the dude i posted is not deformed jfl
he is but that's the problem they won't give large projection to non deformed

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
he is but that's the problem they won't give large projection to non deformed
Blue pill surgeon won't, Alfaro will, Raffaini will, Sailer will

He is DEFORMED and should be threaded as a diformed patient

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Linoob, Pumanator and 3 others
Lmao ofc his surgeon was a female. Unlike female surgeons, most male surgeons take pride in their work and view jaw surgery as a form of art.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, one job away, Pumanator and 4 others
I think he’s just too subhuman for it to make a significant difference

fuck man i really hope i dont end up looking like this men after my surgery. there is no way that was a 20mm bsso advancenment, the surgeon must have lied to him. but whats weird that his health problems improved like breathing, sleeping etc. also why the fuck is reddit so fucking bluepilled telling him he looks good after surgery. i hate these faggots over there.

• +1
Reactions: darkking, Be_ConfidentBro and LooksJourney
fuck man i really hope i dont end up looking like this men after my surgery. there is no way that was a 20mm bsso advancenment, the surgeon must have lied to him. but whats weird that his health problems improved like breathing, sleeping etc. also why the fuck is reddit so fucking bluepilled telling him he looks good after surgery. i hate these faggots over there.
yes 100% his surgeon lied to him, i saw some 10mm results getting more drastic change than his

Yes i hate those bluepillers, i even saw a dude who ascended hard and told people if it's for cosmetic don't get bimax cuz the recovery is hard jfl fuck this nigga

This is very bad results, i DM him and told him he should get a revision or he will end up alone as a subhuman and the dude told me he's fine lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, Be_ConfidentBro, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Look at what i told him and his response jfl

Attachments

• 83476D82-A9CD-4E95-AB82-75B627BE3E23.jpeg
    83476D82-A9CD-4E95-AB82-75B627BE3E23.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 336
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KDA Player, duck, Linoob and 9 others
Look at what i told him and his response jfl
jfl, he is such a bluepilled guy, u cant help guys like that. prob still believes in santa claus and fairy tales. and how the fuck can he know he doesnt have sleep apnea anymore, like he needs to do a sleep study done again before he can tell jfl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
jfl, he is such a bluepilled guy, u cant help guys like that. prob still believes in santa claus and fairy tales. and how the fuck can he know he doesnt have sleep apnea anymore, like he needs to do a sleep study done again before he can tell jfl.
Because he will jump off a bridge if he acknowledges that his surgery just made him uglier and didn’t fix anything. Some people cannot handle objective reality so his brain coping mechanism has kicked into high gear and has deeply ingrained itself into his brain. 10 years from now though when he’s masturbating alone in his room for the millionth time on a Saturday night he’ll realise everything.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, klamus, coolguy1 and 4 others
Because he will jump off a bridge if he acknowledges that his surgery just made him uglier and didn’t fix anything. Some people cannot handle objective reality so his brain coping mechanism has kicked into high gear and has deeply ingrained itself into his brain. 10 years from now though when he’s masturbating alone in his room for the millionth time on a Saturday night he’ll realise everything.
i warned him, i really hope he do a revision cuz i really feel sad for this giga subhuman

Im gonna link him the thread so he can read some comment

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and subhuman incel
I just linked him the thread i hope he will read it

Attachments

• 52AA2196-03F0-4542-82B0-59D65FF0DA5E.jpeg
    52AA2196-03F0-4542-82B0-59D65FF0DA5E.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 161
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duck, SOS-Sonic, Chadakin and 6 others
how do you reckon he'd respond jfl
i don't care how he will take it, i just want him to take the blackpill for his ugly face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, Chadakin, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Pumanator and Be_ConfidentBro
dude dont blackpill redditors jfl:lul:
he's too ugly, i feel bad for this dude, he's legit deformed

I don't care about normie, but this dude will die alone and no one will pray for him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, Chadakin, Pumanator and 2 others
he's too ugly, i feel bad for this dude, he's legit deformed

I don't care about normie, but this dude will die alone and no one will pray for him
the most will die alone

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
JFL plz read this comment jflllll

Attachments

• DFC7ABD4-8DAB-4642-BC4C-731F84E3D970.jpeg
    DFC7ABD4-8DAB-4642-BC4C-731F84E3D970.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 275
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Heguldus, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
the dude got the surgery in spain by a female jfl

She mislead him by giving him 2mm and saying it's 2cm

jfl Alfaro is in spain he will laugh at this result if he had seen it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duck, LooksJourney, coolguy1 and 2 others
JFL plz read this comment jflllll
You would get downvoted by telling him the truth, that's how the hivemind there works

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, klamus, TrestIsBest and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Boldandbeautiful and Gaia262
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadakin, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
This is what you get when ur surgeon is bad and don't tell you the plan

He said he got 2cm BSSO which i don't believe at all

From giga receded to giga recessed

Surgeon like that should go to hell
bro is lookin down and then up lol frauded surgery results

does impaction or downgrafting change anything observable in the midface or is it just the mandible

Its giga fraud that's why it's impossible he got 2cm, legit look like 1mm jfl

Bro, just leave the guy alone you dont force the blackpill down peoples throat like this.

He will come to terms with it based on his own life experience like everyone else.

On a macro scale spreading the blackpill just pushes up competition anyway this is how you get south korean tier compeition when everyone gets clued up to looks.

Your group are the guys on this forum anyway who are ready to accept being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 13021, LooksJourney and 7 others
"i hope this thread doesn't offend you"
"you're still a subhuman"
:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Chadakin, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others
Bro, just leave the guy alone you dont force the blackpill down peoples throat like this.

He will come to terms with it based on his own life experience like everyone else.

On a macro scale spreading the blackpill just pushes up competition anyway this is how you get south korean tier compeition when everyone gets clued up to looks.

Your group are the guys on this forum anyway who are ready to accept being blackpilled.
Bro look at his face, he have 0 chance in this world if he stays like that

Its not only about blackpilling people be just be a kind and genuine person, if he was just ugly i wouldn't try to blackpill him

But he's deformed , his life is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and subhuman incel
Bro look at his face, he have 0 chance in this world if he stays like that

Its not only about blackpilling people be just be a kind and genuine person, if he was just ugly i wouldn't try to blackpill him

But he's deformed , his life is hell
jaw surgery alone would not fix him
let him cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: one job away
@SixCRY bro, I have much respect for you regarding jaw surgery surgeons and procedures, but telling someone point blank he will die alone because of recessed jaws is wrong. I know a lot of people wiuth recession and bad growth , all of them normie tier and they do well with women because beng NT is just as important as looks....

• +1
Reactions: one job away
@SixCRY bro, I have much respect for you regarding jaw surgery surgeons and procedures, but telling someone point blank he will die alone because of recessed jaws is wrong. I know a lot of people wiuth recession and bad growth , all of them normie tier and they do well with women because beng NT is just as important as looks....
:bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixCRY and Heguldus

True I've seen plenty of subhumans with cute girls, but this guy got a terrible result and someone needs to let him know there are better possibilities. I think in certain cases you have to be brutally honest with people to motivate them into taking action, if he had gone to an Italian surgeon or Alfaro he would have looked much better after.

• +1
True I've seen plenty of subhumans with cute girls, but this guy got a terrible result and someone needs to let him know there are better possibilities. I think in certain cases you have to be brutally honest with people to motivate them into taking action, if he had gone to an Italian surgeon or Alfaro he would have looked much better after.
the relationship between subhumans and cute girls are not always genuine:
1: they are not actually together, maybe they are just friends or siblings walking together and you just happen to see them
2: she wants him because of his money (betabuxx) and plans to divorce him to get half of his shit
3: she uses him for status, maybe he is a famous actor or musician and wants to show him off to her friends and family. but she is not really attracted to him and just has starfish sex once in a month.
4: she dates him, but behind his back she is fucking other dudes aka chads
5: she dates him out of pity cause she feels bad for him. but after a while she wont feel the same way anymore and breaks up

im not saying that all of the relationships between subhumans and cute girls are like this, some can be actually genuine (maybe he was her first love in high school) and actually like each other and are both attracted to each other, but a big amount of those relationships can be explained by the points above.

the relationship between subhumans and cute girls are not always genuine:
1: they are not actually together, maybe they are just friends or siblings walking together and you just happen to see them
2: she wants him because of his money (betabuxx) and plans to divorce him to get half of his shit
3: she uses him for status, maybe he is a famous actor or musician and wants to show him off to her friends and family. but she is not really attracted to him and just has starfish sex once in a month.
4: she dates him, but behind his back she is fucking other dudes aka chads
5: she dates him out of pity cause she feels bad for him. but after a while she wont feel the same way anymore and breaks up

im not saying that all of the relationships between subhumans and cute girls are like this, some can be actually genuine (maybe he was her first love in high school) and actually like each other and are both attracted to each other, but a big amount of those relationships can be explained by the points above.
also on this forum people are very blackpilled, some normie are considered subhuman here

• +1

Really? I know several surgeons that would've vastly improved this young mans case.

Who the hell is this absolute subhuman?

He's truecel tier even after the surgery