bluepill trait: believing cuddling, ltr, marriage, house, is a better life

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
There is only one satisfactory life. Being rich and good looking and slaying holes 365. Black culture is very high iq for understanding this earliest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
You mean prison culture

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vitruvian
Only fat Reddit men and unloved incels idolize that kind of life. The truth is it's all to compensate. And you can never make it work if you're mentally unstable

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Lots of incels on .co that say that are low T so are coping with their lack of sexual attraction by saying that shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
slaying is degenerate

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6310, Chadelite and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3177
M-muh cuddling

ZvQa7vyx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cuddling=good

• +1
U are wrong my youngcels.. i am a former 8 year oneitiscel. And 7 month ltr cel. Holes are nothing, slaying and having peace of mind is everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Saying that you don't crave emotional and romantic satisfaction is cope. I personally like LTRs and romantic shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 6401
J
Saying that you don't crave emotional and romantic satisfaction is cope. I personally like LTRs and romantic shit tbh.
ya until u realize you just want to get ur dick sucked and not have to compensate like a simp

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 6401

Attachments

• 107573767-angry-demon-face-screams-in-fire-orange-color-background-genre-of-horror-.jpg
    107573767-angry-demon-face-screams-in-fire-orange-color-background-genre-of-horror-.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

:p

• Love it
  • +1
J

ya until u realize you just want to get ur dick sucked and not have to compensate like a simp
Well obviously sexual satisfaction is necessary but so is emotional and romantic satisfaction. Sure, being in love doesn't grant you peace of mind but those feelings : the dopamine rush, occasionally high cortisol and all those chemicals associated with emotions are what makes us feel alive even if the outcome is bad and affects you negatively. Then you go through that process all over again with someone else. Slaying without commitment would make me feel empty tbh...being in a LTR with the person you love and focusing on a romantic partner as well as your life goals is what makes me happy.

• +1
i want both tbh. i want ,,heart'' along the hole aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
Well obviously sexual satisfaction is necessary but so is emotional and romantic satisfaction. Sure, being in love doesn't grant you peace of mind but those feelings : the dopamine rush, occasionally high cortisol and all those chemicals associated with emotions are what makes us feel alive even if the outcome is bad and affects you negatively. Then you go through that process all over again with someone else. Slaying without commitment would make me feel empty tbh...being in a LTR with the person you love and focusing on a romantic partner as well as your life goals is what makes me happy.
i didnt say u couldn't be romantic with a hole. I understand where ur at, and im past that. There isnt much there, and yes you can have romance with strangers. Attraction is everything. Rich and gl slaying is highly satisfactory

• +1
i didnt say u couldn't be romantic with a hole. I understand where ur at, and im past that. There isnt much there, and yes you can have romance with strangers. Attraction is everything. Rich and gl slaying is highly satisfactory
Personally i don't value money but i would probably give up LTRs for good if it meant i could wake up as a 8PSL Chad tomorrow.

• +1
Personally i don't value money but i would probably give up LTRs for good if it meant i could wake up as a 8PSL Chad tomorrow.
Ltrs are worthless indeed

• +1
It is a better life imo.But
Slay till 20 and then Have a hot kind wife till eternity.
What a dream😢
Also cuddling with the girl you love is the single best thing in the world

• +1
Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch lettuce? Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous, all the et ceteras To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine You feel the ambiance, y'all niggas just rhyme By the ounce, dough accumulates like snow We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show, you feel me? Factions the other side would love to kill me Spill three quarts of my blood into the street, let alone the heat Fuck 'em, they hate a nigga lovin' his life In all possible ways, know the Feds is buggin' my life Hospital days, reflectin' when my man laid up On the uptown high block, he got his side sprayed up I saw his life slippin', this is a minor setback Yo, still in all we livin', just dream about the get-back That made him smile, though his eyes said "pray for me" I'll do you one better and slay these niggas faithfully Murder is a tough thing to digest, it's a slow process And I ain't got nothin' but time I had near brushes, not to mention Three shots, close range, never touched me, divine intervention Can't stop I, from drinkin' Mai-Tai's, with Ty-Ty Down in Nevada, ha ha, poppa, word life I dabbled in crazy weight without rap, I was crazy straight Partner, I'm still spendin' money from '88, what?

• +1