Bluepilled acne-ridden fatso classmate tried to redpill me on vitamin C overdosing

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
This 5'9.5, 200 lbs piece of acne-ridden shid saw me pour 5 tabletts of 250 mg Vitamin C (and 5mg zinc) into my bottle of water in the middle of class.

" *laughs* don't you know how dangerous that is? You will get red skin form so much vitamin C, too much is unhealthy! You will probably die!"

Yeah, the right person to tell me what's healthy....

I've noticed that people hypocritically tend to tackle the health aspect of unconventional diets, like veganism or keto diet.
I mean yeah, there are probably many issues with those diets, but the people making fun of those diets aren't much better off with their own, """""""conventional"""""" diets.

"too much soy is gonna lower your estrogen", "How are you supposed to get the right ammount of protein without eating meat"
yeah, and you- the average person, the one complaining about my unconventional diet? Just like the average person you too smoke occasionally, drink alcohol and have a mediocre, unbalanced diet, don't excercise and have 18%+ bodyfat.
Fucking hate normies intellect/virtue signaling to have the upper hand in a conversation, fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
i only know vitamin c overdose can cause oral ulcers in my cases

It’s their ego nothing else, don’t even bother argue, ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad