"Bluepilled Chad" is an oxymoron

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
It simply doesn't exist. All Chads are Blackpilled as fuck. They have this "front" where they act nice and all blue pilled.

Don't get me started on Stacies. They know every single frauding technique out there and are gigablackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
6B5CE975 24A1 46A6 ADEC C9C990200D1C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 5258, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Retarded thread from retarded greycel. There are many bluepikked Chad, however they are probably ok n average more blackpilled because they're in groups there it's more socially acceptable to talk about looks and female nature because of their looks.
If you interact with attractive people and NT groups with high social status you'll see that both male and female redpilled and blackpilled on male and female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
No, a chad friend of mine usually says lines as: "If you don't get laid it's because you don't want" or similar stuff, as he has it easy he thinks I also get laid easily.
But I agree on the Stacy part, unless she's retarded she knows that looks are important, at least my Stacy friend knows it and she openly recognize how much she cares about looks to like someone (that's part of why I like to be her friend, no virtue signal)

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and slayer69
Lmao OP, they're not all. they think it's because they treat people well or do x and y. Good looking people tend to be the more blue pilled of them all.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and mulattomaxxer
Bluepilled chad is a very real thing and most chads will be bluepilled. Bluepill advice is designed for people like Chad and Stacy, because they already have the face to succeed in life.

Stuff like be yourself and be confident will work for these people.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69