Bluepilled parents

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
Im so fucking mad right now

So I've been eating a fuck to of eggs, milk, peanut butter and meat and my fucking mom keeps screaming at me and hitting me saying why you eating so much eggs ofc im eating eggs nigga im 20kg underweight b- b- but muh liver muh cholesterol muh fat SHUT UP NIGGA and the worst part is my dad is so fucking incompetent he doesnt know how to buy fucking milk meat or eggs and keeps saying that he couldnt find it but keeps buying fucking sweets and pringles and mostly shit food and only buying 500g of steak a week NIGGA IM GOING INSANE LIVING ON 2000 CALORIES A DAY I WANT MORE BUT I CANT i dont even have a good cast iron pan where i can cook it, i gotta do it on a grill pan or a scratched non stick teflon pan. :rage::rage::rage::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, cromagnon, framemoggerr and 6 others
my mom is like this, but my dad is a HUGE COCK HIGH T SIGMA AND CONSTANTLY SUPPLIES ME WITH STEAK AND EGGS

mirin my dad, i love seeing my mom mald and seethe, sometimes i hear them arguing downstairs cuz he keeps buying steak, i love my dad tho

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, cromagnon, bakpaokukus and 5 others
When you eat eggs, your mom beats you?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tortoisecel, Gaygymmaxx and imthesupremecel
rob the store

my mom is like this, but my dad is a HUGE COCK HIGH T SIGMA AND CONSTANTLY SUPPLIES ME WITH STEAK AND EGGS

mirin my dad, i love seeing my mom mald and seethe, sometimes i hear them arguing downstairs cuz he keeps buying steak, i love my dad tho
Um, the fuck kind of liberal family do you have, you call your dad a huge cock? This is so sad.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Um, the fuck kind of liberal family do you have, you call your dad a huge cock? This is so sad.
i want you to shoot yourself in the head you fucking nigger i meant figuratively NIGGER FUCK

and my parents are racist asf, its just my mom that believes that jewish cholesterol bullshit

no way he is above the age of 10
Regardless of age, no parent should be violently abusing their children because they eat eggs. Something is off here. Maybe, I'm misreading this. Perhaps its a figure of speech... I hope.

Regardless of age, no parent should be violently abusing their children because they eat eggs. Something is off here. Maybe, I'm misreading this. Perhaps its a figure of speech... I hope.
She doesnt beat my ass like bad just hits me a few times but its okay cause shes a woman and no strenght

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
She keeps saying " you cant eat 4 eggs a day hepatitis, cholesterol" and other dumb shit
You do raise the risk of all sorts of dangerous shit eating a lot of anything. We're now suspicious about deli meat and vegetables after ten billion people died recently from Boar Head and bell peppers.

i want you to shoot yourself in the head you fucking nigger i meant figuratively NIGGER FUCK

and my parents are racist asf, its just my mom that believes that jewish cholesterol bullshit
Your parents are the racists?

• +1
Reactions: dbva
my dad tells me to eat 6 eggs a day to grow taller

its not working :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek, dbva and BigJimsWornOutTires
She doesnt beat my ass like bad just hits me a few times but its okay cause shes a woman and no strenght
Exactly. Get those freebies today. Trust me, when you get older, you'll have to pay women to hit you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazerz, Underdog9494 and MA_ascender
You do raise the risk of all sorts of dangerous shit eating a lot of anything. We're now suspicious about deli meat and vegetables after ten billion people died recently from Boar Head and bell peppers.

Your parents are the racists?
Okay maybe not 4 eggs a day, i ate like 3 eggs 2 days ago and 2 eggs last night

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Im so fucking mad right now

So I've been eating a fuck to of eggs, milk, peanut butter and meat and my fucking mom keeps screaming at me and hitting me saying why you eating so much eggs ofc im eating eggs nigga im 20kg underweight b- b- but muh liver muh cholesterol muh fat SHUT UP NIGGA and the worst part is my dad is so fucking incompetent he doesnt know how to buy fucking milk meat or eggs and keeps saying that he couldnt find it but keeps buying fucking sweets and pringles and mostly shit food and only buying 500g of steak a week NIGGA IM GOING INSANE LIVING ON 2000 CALORIES A DAY I WANT MORE BUT I CANT i dont even have a good cast iron pan where i can cook it, i gotta do it on a grill pan or a scratched non stick teflon pan. :rage::rage::rage::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope:
relatable, all of a sudden my parents started to worry about my diet when i stopped eating goyslop only

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
Okay maybe not 4 eggs a day, i ate like 3 eggs 2 days ago and 2 eggs last night
personally id ignore what your mother says and ego her like an alpha wolf and consume 6 eggs daily, preferably in front of her face for free cagefuel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Underdog9494
Bros mom gets mad over his son eating eggs :lul::lul:

• JFL
She keeps saying " you cant eat 4 eggs a day hepatitis, cholesterol" and other dumb shit
??

bro 4 is a very low amount jfl @ your mother

i stopped doing it bc i was gagging and my body wanted to vomit but i was eating 12-16 eggs a day for like 2 weeks

now i eat 6 everyday

500mg a steak a week? Do you eat 71,5 grams of meat a day? Jfl wtf

• JFL
relatable, all of a sudden my parents started to worry about my diet when i stopped eating goyslop only
uhhhmmmmm chud, didnt you know eating animal based nutrient rich foods is a far right dogwhistle?? eat ze slop

• Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel
And don't drink market milk btw. That shit is not milk

Then where tf should i get milk from
You don't, raw milk is too dangerous to drink and you can't find a good source, and market milk is not even real milk. So you don't drink milk basically.

You don't, raw milk is too dangerous to drink and you can't find a good source, and market milk is not even real milk. So you don't drink milk basically.
Fawk man i thought i was all based and healthy and look at me now, i used to drink like 1l of milk a day

Fawk man i thought i was all based and healthy and look at me now, i used to drink like 1l of milk a day
Jfl keep drinking that estrogenic fake market milk

• So Sad
Reactions: Underdog9494
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Underdog9494