Bluepills.org be like “Muh height and eye color are cope broooo”

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
EC35734D 487B 4BCF A712 7FE1EE32B8E9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cidre enjoyer, Salieri and 1 other person
Blue eyes aren’t cope but Philippinos slay hard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alriodai, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Chadeep, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Who Denies Eye colour pill Is coping too much. I'm spending 4k and risking my Eyesight to get lighter eyes through melanin removal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16110, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
Who Denies Eye colour pill Is coping too much. I'm spending 4k and risking my Eyesight to get lighter eyes through melanin removal
Is it even safe ?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
True looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and the BULL
Is it even safe ?
yes. it is much safer than iris implants. it is actually good for your eye sight and cheap. you can only get green eyes though, pure melanin free, no other colours, and it depends on your base.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
yes. it is much safer than iris implants. it is actually good for your eye sight and cheap. you can only get green eyes though, pure melanin free, no other colours, and it depends on your base.
Where are you getting it from? Melanin-free would be blue, not green.

Where are you getting it from? Melanin-free would be blue, not green.
i mispelled, i meant grey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Who can deny when the most important country on Earth (USA) has had almost exclusively blue eyed presidents despite never being more than 50% blue eyed?

Brutal... America has a modern day caste system. :lul:

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."

Last edited:
Who can deny when the most important country on Earth (USA) has had almost exclusively blue eyed presidents despite never being more than 50% blue eyed?

Brutal... America has a modern day caste system. :lul:

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."
:feelskek::feelskek: wtf man