Blurry vision deluded my facial perception?

GlamGuru

GlamGuru

Silver
As soon as I put on prescription glasses, I notice so many flaws in my face, so many lines, and wrinkles, and bad eyes shape, and eyebrows, asymmetry and all kinds of flaws become so apparent. The glasses themselves isn't the failos, it's just that my eyes have vision issues and blurry, so I always thought I looked good due to not being able to see flaws clearly... Now that I got glasses, and see things perfectly, I look so shit. Also, for some reason, as soon as I put on glasses, my face look so much smaller? wtf, makes no sense.​

fuck man, is this really what I look like to people with 20/20 vision and folks who wear glasses? They can see all your facial features so clearly and all your flaws.

Last edited:
"I like nerdy guys" Just be tall chad with glasses bro!

yeah i can relate, i have -3 vision in both eyes and gotta wear contacts, when i put them on i can see the tiniest specs of imperfections, but hey man what can you do about it, it is what it is

Are you me? literally the same. People who i thought looked decent with no glasses then suddenly i can see all their imperfections and my glasses aren't even 20/20 as they're outdated for a couple of years now.

Yep hahahah i thought i was a chad until i put contacts on for the first time

Are you me? literally the same. People who i thought looked decent with no glasses then suddenly i can see all their imperfections and my glasses aren't even 20/20 as they're outdated for a couple of years now.
yeah, and not just that either. I legit look so much smaller when I wear them and look at myself in mirror. Shoulders, face, biceps, arms, chest, everything legit looks small af and like I'm a little kid. Not sure if it's because of the lens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe