Body Acne fix?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Is Accutane the only way? I would probably run out of tret cream fast if I used it on my whole body. Damn subhuman genes :feelswhy:

Is Accutane the only way? I would probably run out of tret cream fast if I used it on my whole body. Damn subhuman genes :feelswhy:
if u dont have too much its not that big of a failo it will go away eventually

It's a lot tbh. It looks like I roided but I'm natty. :feelswhy:
meh women should only see ur naked body when u having sex with them and they wont reject u when it comes to it cuz of acne

if it bothers u THAT much take accutane but trust me its not as bad as u think it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
meh women should only see ur naked body when u having sex with them and they wont reject u when it comes to it cuz of acne

if it bothers u THAT much take accutane but trust me its not as bad as u think it is
I'm incel anyway, so it probably doesn't matter

Only use Accutane as last resort? Don't I have to get it from a online curry pharma lol? Also is it brutal to use or no?

Only use Accutane as last resort? Don't I have to get it from a online curry pharma lol? Also it brutal to use or no?
its not a last resort the tiktoker syrian psycho which was on this forum used it too and he said the sides are kinda cope its not really that bad. and u can get it from dermatologist if u cant then yeah u will have to get it online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
its not a last resort the tiktoker syrian psycho which was on this forum used it too and he said the sides are kinda cope its not really that bad. and u can get it from dermatologist if u cant then yeah u will have to get it online
That's his experience, side effects are individual, but can be quite unpleasant and long-term. Depression, joints pain, hair loss among many. It's a powerful drug and using it just for a body acne is kinda overkill.
To OP - looks into diet triggers, unironically. Common are gluten, dairy and eggs. If that's your case, eliminating them (don't have to eliminate all these categories, can start with dairy if you consume any) would clear your skin pretty well.
High dose panthotenic acid is also useful, especially if your skin is oily.
Standard treatment include topical stuff (such as benzoyl peroxide and antibiotic creams), which can be inconvenient if area is large, oral antibiotics (which can wreck your microbiome). Red/blue light therapy is also used.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116