Body dismorphia is exactly what you should get logically, if you analyze yourself

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
BDD, or body dismorphia disorder, is the natural result of any of us looking at our own faces. If you don't have BDD and browse looksmax, you are either Chad (in which case go outside and get your dick sucked you aspie moron), retarded and don't understand a word you read, or blind and can't see your own face in the mirror.

BDD stems from looking at your body as a piece of art rather than your own self, in reviewing the piece of art you see in front of you, you pick out all it's flaws. For me I say "my hips are too wide, and my skull is too wide for my jaw". This is the TRUTH. My skull IS too wide for my jaw, and I DO have wide hips.

From here you can cope and tell yourself "nobody is perfect" or some meaningless set of repeated words that normies repeat like a mantra, but the fact of the matter is you are FLAWED and realizing this is simply THE TRUTH.

Accept the BDDpill, BDD is the truth, not a mental illness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-031854.png
    Screenshot_20200428-031854.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, Amnesia, stuckneworleans and 6 others
These flaws can be fixed. Wouldn't be trying if the conclusion was that certain failos were unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you are suicidal it's because of a reason, that reason is looks for everyone here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, HighIQcel, Darkstrand and 4 others
i know a 6.5 psl girl that cant leave her house most of the time because of bdd. its real and it sucks. however most ugly people that claim to have it are just coping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Vidyacoper and mulattomaxxer
This kid doesn't understand these terms and defenitions have no objective truth

they were created as solutions for problems that are impossible to solve

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It's not BDD if you're objectively ugly and realize it. It's narcissism if you're objectively ugly and think you're not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Over and Danish_Retard
I think GL people can get BDD, if enough people tell you something or w/e you will eventually believe it. But when ugly people get BDD its just them realising they are ugly. People will say ugly people have BDD to spare their feelings.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, KingOfRome and Over
i know a 6.5 psl girl that cant leave her house most of the time because of bdd. its real and it sucks. however most ugly people that claim to have it are just coping
She has tinder Chads delivered to house to spray her pussy with cum

It's not BDD if you're objectively ugly and realize it. It's narcissism if you're objectively ugly and think you're not.
Yes exactly!

She has tinder Chads delivered to house to spray her pussy with cum

Yes exactly!
shes a virgin though despite having been swiped right over 20000 times on tinder (she showed me proof). bdd is real and if you ever met someone with it you would know

shes a virgin though despite having been swiped right over 20000 times on tinder (she showed me proof). bdd is real and if you ever met someone with it you would know
She's lying to you. PSL6.5 girls are on mega tutorial mode, you can't be virgin, even landwhale are fucking every week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Bdd is only for attractive people
If you are ugly and have bdd you are actually ugly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GordonFreeman
Tbh how to fix bdd. Some days i feel like Pitt reincarnated and more like Pitt in fight club than Pitt did my age but sometimes i feel like 2 psl subhuman with body halo. Its over for sub Pitt in 2020

BDD, or body dismorphia disorder, is the natural result of any of us looking at our own faces. If you don't have BDD and browse looksmax, you are either Chad (in which case go outside and get your dick sucked you aspie moron), retarded and don't understand a word you read, or blind and can't see your own face in the mirror.

BDD stems from looking at your body as a piece of art rather than your own self, in reviewing the piece of art you see in front of you, you pick out all it's flaws. For me I say "my hips are too wide, and my skull is too wide for my jaw". This is the TRUTH. My skull IS too wide for my jaw, and I DO have wide hips.

From here you can cope and tell yourself "nobody is perfect" or some meaningless set of repeated words that normies repeat like a mantra, but the fact of the matter is you are FLAWED and realizing this is simply THE TRUTH.

Accept the BDDpill, BDD is the truth, not a mental illness.
Incomplete description at best