Body Dysmorphia is real, NOT COPE

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567 • Baza Bluds
i will give a personal anecdote as the opener, i normally stay at 120 pounds, has been my weight for 6 months-ish now, yesterday i ate around 3400 calories, i am 5’8 obviously this is a intake what will lead to weight gain, however i do not eat like this everyday, today i woke up 2.6 pound’s heavier, which is mostly just shit in my digestive tract, as i did not eat 2.6 pounds worth of calories yesterday which would be around 9,100 calories, and i ate a third of that, meaning

there is just no way i grew manboobs overnight, it is simply impossible in accordance to the laws of thermodynamics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Primalsplit, iloveboobs and 4 others
i have manboobs and abs simultaneously this cannot be real

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and TechnoBoss
Sodium-induced water retention

2.6lbs of water

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and chudlite
I might have it because some days I woke up and look high MTN and other days I see myself high LTN. Then in the same day I check again and MTN, and in some mirror low HTN wtf. The problems of not being 100% symmetrical. I look from far away and I'm distorted, then I zoom in and look a little better. In some mirrors I look disgusting and quite good in others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and cooldude1231
Obviously it's real, this whole forum is about people with BDD (being ugly doesn't mean you don't have BDD)

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Sodium-induced water retention

2.6lbs of water
i always assumed it was just digested food sitting in the intestines, to reduce sodium induced water retention its just potassium right?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
i will give a personal anecdote as the opener, i normally stay at 120 pounds, has been my weight for 6 months-ish now, yesterday i ate around 3400 calories, i am 5’8 obviously this is a intake what will lead to weight gain, however i do not eat like this everyday, today i woke up 2.6 pound’s heavier, which is mostly just shit in my digestive tract, as i did not eat 2.6 pounds worth of calories yesterday which would be around 9,100 calories, and i ate a third of that, meaning

there is just no way i grew manboobs overnight, it is simply impossible in accordance to the laws of thermodynamics
Its for sure real but it can go both ways. When i was super bloated for water and holding too much fat I didnt realise how bad it was untill i got lean and lowered steroid dose.

Cope. Simply accept the fact that you just became a mutant.

Obviously it's real, this whole forum is about people with BDD (being ugly doesn't mean you don't have BDD)
Not all ugly people Have Bdd but no person who has BDD is anything above Normie/beckie.

Just look it up "BDD" on TikTok.
You will only find obese sheboons who have lost the ability to cope that they are actual 10s.