body fat and face

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
what's the ideal body fat for the face for most people? is the improvement from 15% body fat to 10% body fat noticeable or not really that important in that range?

It should be.
good bc I'm at 14% body fat now more or less, I hope I can still improve my face a bit with leanmaxxing

what's the ideal body fat for the face for most people? is the improvement from 15% body fat to 10% body fat noticeable or not really that important in that range?
Nigga you are 5'5 I wouldn't even bother to do anything at that height

Nigga you are 5'5 I wouldn't even bother to do anything at that height
nigga I get it's a big disadvantage but tf am I gonna do? kms?

nigga I get it's a big disadvantage but tf am I gonna do? kms?
Focus upon height maxxing fuck the gym fuck the face reach a minimum height of 5'8-5'9 to be considered as a human male capable of mating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Focus upon height maxxing fuck the gym fuck the face reach a minimum height of 5'8-5'9 to be considered as a human male capable of mating
I'm 20

good bc I'm at 14% body fat now more or less, I hope I can still improve my face a bit with leanmaxxing
Lol at your own assessment of your bodyfat. Most people are delilusional when it comes to themselves.

Lol at your own assessment of your bodyfat. Most people are delilusional when it comes to themselves.
yes I know most people understimate their body fat, but I'm pretty sure I'm at 14-15%. but if I'm higher, good. that means more room for improvement