Body fat percentage

A

ASR

Iron
What is this body's body fat percentage?

Attachments

• 20200924_043359.jpg
    20200924_043359.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 32
Dónde está el pene????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and PYT
Doesn't matter he looks repulsive and scrawny. Bf doesn't matter if you can't even get the girl to see your naked body because you're a framelet.

Doesn't matter he looks repulsive and scrawny. Bf doesn't matter if you can't even get the girl to see your naked body because you're a framelet.
Why repulsive though?

Yeah 12% would be my guess. You need to gain muscle though. Don’t fall for the meme here of “just be low body fat bro!” Girls are repulsed by emaciated looking twinks. You need mass because that signifies strength and masculinity.

Yeah 12% would be my guess. You need to gain muscle though. Don’t fall for the meme here of “just be low body fat bro!” Girls are repulsed by emaciated looking twinks. You need mass because that signifies strength and masculinity.
Bro there is so much conflicting advice it is nuts!

Machinist.me
Unnamed 2

• JFL
Reactions: uglygypsy

Girls would 100% prefer 20bf muscled up bro vs. 12bf skinny twink. Even if you have a belly with 20bf it won't matter at that point since you're fucking her if she sees it.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Girls would 100% prefer 20bf muscled up bro vs. 12bf skinny twink. Even if you have a belly with 20bf it won't matter at that point since you're fucking her if she sees it.
Exactly no one here fucking goes outside and that’s the problem. The dudes I ALWAYS see pulling in clubs are the muscled up douches with with above average but not near model tier faces. Not the pretty boy twinks. Having mass is so necessary because girls love feeling small and protected.

• +1
Reactions: ASR
Exactly no one here fucking goes outside and that’s the problem. The dudes I ALWAYS see pulling in clubs are the muscled up douches with with above average but not near model tier faces. Not the pretty boy twinks. Having mass is so necessary because girls love feeling small and protected.
Face>>>>>>>>>>>muscle mass

Matters less and less the shorter you are unfortunately. An average 6' dude will out match a muscled 5'8 any day. Even height frauded won't save the shorty since clavicle length doesn't change. Taller you are, broader you are all else equal.