Body for foid gaze

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Never lost an argument
After all these years the only incelosphere debate that I've lost was a debate about whether foids care about body
In 2019 I completely unironically believed that foids only care about height + face. Many years later I obviously recognise that foids like good physique on men.
The problem with that is you CAN NOT achieve a good physique for foids NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GYMCEL OR TAKE ROIDS.
Here are the ideal bodies for foid gaze:

Again, you will NEVER look like this even on roids. Foids enjoy: insane frame + defined giant abs + giant chest + insane shoulders + adonis belt + tiny waist. All of these things are GENETIC, you can't get them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, watah, blinemaxxer and 6 others
first one with wider frame or death

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 65033, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
Nigga posted pictures of 3 twinks and started talking about “giant chest” “giant abs” “insane shoulders”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999, Ally, SodaCaustica and 16 others
Nigga posted pictures of 3 twinks and started talking about “giant chest” “giant abs” “insane shoulders”
Yes all of these images have men with giant chest, giant abs and insane shoulders.
Anything else?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
first physique is a twink physique

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, LuckyBeast, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, EverythingMattersCel and Rea
the first one :ROFLMAO:

Chico body basically

so you think this physique also looks good? :lul:

Even if you have smaller claviclular width and a wider waist, going to the gym will still improve your physique and (clearly all you care about) attractiveness to women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and spry6
Even if you have smaller claviclular width and a wider waist, going to the gym will still improve your physique
Yeah it will go from 0/10 subhuman to 0.00000000000000000001/10 subhuman

After all these years the only incelosphere debate that I've lost was a debate about whether foids care about body
In 2019 I completely unironically believed that foids only care about height + face. Many years later I obviously recognise that foids like good physique on men.
The problem with that is you CAN NOT achieve a good physique for foids NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GYMCEL OR TAKE ROIDS.
View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

Again, you will NEVER look like this even on roids. Foids enjoy: insane frame + defined giant abs + giant chest + insane shoulders + adonis belt + tiny waist. All of these things are GENETIC, you can't get them.
I’ve been saying this, a good physique complements a great face so well for SMV. so many people deny it for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

I have pretty close to this but my abs aren't as lean and my frame is bigger then those guys

View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

Good thread, repped.

No face for your body

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Basically me, but if I had chest

Attachments

• IMG_3008.jpeg
    IMG_3008.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • camphoto_1254324197.jpeg
    camphoto_1254324197.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Bro you're sideways we can't see your frame/ratios + still missing abs
True, I always angle cheat in photos.

Oh fck, I actually have no abs. For some reason I thought I have them on the second pic, but it’s just me being lean

Over

View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

First picture is too skinny, second picture is too ripped (single digit body fat percentage is bad for testosterone levels when you're not on drugs), third picture would look good but would probably be too skinny wearing a shirt.

I'm more muscular than those guys and it doesn't have the effect you would think because when you're skinny and slightly muscular, you don't look full in a t shirt. Also, to be that lean you have to cut down to a super low body fat percentage which you cannot maintain and be healthy, which is why fitness influencers take lots of pics when they finish a cut, and then they post their old pics of when they were lean on their Instagram profile, because they're too insecure to show how they look when on a bulk but nobody maintains abs like that year round as a natural, and besides, when you're that lean, you look small in a t-shirt.

Let me illustrate:

This is me with my shirt off:

Progresspic

This is me with my shirt on:

20240906 1353292

And this is me showing off my entire arm and shoulder from the side while wearing a shirt:

Progress pics

You see the difference? When I'm shirtless I look big, but when I wear a shirt, my arms look small, and when I pull up the sleeve my arm looks much bigger.

It's the same for fitness influencers too. The difference is they mastered the art of using illusion strategies to make themselves look big in every picture they take. And they use shirtless pics of them on a cut and clothed pics of them on a bulk. You could say my t-shirt is just too big but it's a large, for my muscle size, it's the smallest size I can comfortably wear, and eventually I'll be wearing XL shirts.

Truth is, if you wear a shirt and you have an otter mode physique like the ones you showed, you'll look like someone who doesn't lift and women will view you as a skinny guy, not a muscular guy. I have this friend who is like 30% body fat 275 lbs at 6'5" and without a shirt he would not look very impressive but with a shirt on he looks massive and intimidating and women love that look.

First picture is too skinny, second picture is too ripped (single digit body fat percentage is bad for testosterone levels when you're not on drugs), third picture would look good but would probably be too skinny wearing a shirt.

I'm more muscular than those guys and it doesn't have the effect you would think because when you're skinny and slightly muscular, you don't look full in a t shirt. Also, to be that lean you have to cut down to a super low body fat percentage which you cannot maintain and be healthy, which is why fitness influencers take lots of pics when they finish a cut, and then they post their old pics of when they were lean on their Instagram profile, because they're too insecure to show how they look when on a bulk but nobody maintains abs like that year round as a natural, and besides, when you're that lean, you look small in a t-shirt.

Let me illustrate:

This is me with my shirt off:

View attachment 3152207

This is me with my shirt on:

View attachment 3152208

And this is me showing off my entire arm and shoulder from the side while wearing a shirt:

View attachment 3152211

You see the difference? When I'm shirtless I look big, but when I wear a shirt, my arms look small, and when I pull up the sleeve my arm looks much bigger.

It's the same for fitness influencers too. The difference is they mastered the art of using illusion strategies to make themselves look big in every picture they take. And they use shirtless pics of them on a cut and clothed pics of them on a bulk. You could say my t-shirt is just too big but it's a large, for my muscle size, it's the smallest size I can comfortably wear, and eventually I'll be wearing XL shirts.

Truth is, if you wear a shirt and you have an otter mode physique like the ones you showed, you'll look like someone who doesn't lift and women will view you as a skinny guy, not a muscular guy. I have this friend who is like 30% body fat 275 lbs at 6'5" and without a shirt he would not look very impressive but with a shirt on he looks massive and intimidating and women love that look.

I disagree about women not noticing guys that lean when they have shirt on. When you're that lean (all of them at under 12% body fat), your face will be lean, all the features and angles on face will be super sharp and your forearms and hands will be veiny, the chicas immediately notice even in a crowded place. If anything, wearing an oversized T-shirt will give off IDGAF vibe and that's even more effective. It is true that it's hard to maintain but if it was easy...

I disagree about women not noticing guys that lean when they have shirt on. When you're that lean (all of them at under 12% body fat), your face will be lean, all the features and angles on face will be super sharp and your forearms and hands will be veiny, the chicas immediately notice even in a crowded place. If anything, wearing an oversized T-shirt will give off IDGAF vibe and that's even more effective. It is true that it's hard to maintain but if it was easy...
I'm not saying it doesn't have an effect on the face but having a slim face is less important than actually looking like a masculine strong muscular man. This does not mean you have to be as big as Arnold or even Zyzz, but being skinny isn't going to cut it, unless you're like 16 years old and trying to attract teenagers. But adult women (not teenage girls) will generally prefer a guy who is bigger than them, not just in height but also muscle size and weight. They don't want a guy who is weaker or as weak as they are.

I'm not saying it doesn't have an effect on the face but having a slim face is less important than actually looking like a masculine strong muscular man. This does not mean you have to be as big as Arnold or even Zyzz, but being skinny isn't going to cut it, unless you're like 16 years old and trying to attract teenagers. But adult women (not teenage girls) will generally prefer a guy who is bigger than them, not just in height but also muscle size and weight. They don't want a guy who is weaker or as weak as they are.
From my own experience, being lean is way more important. When I'm around 17-18% body fat, which is super easy to do, I attract mostly below average women. When I'm at 12-13%, which is monumentally more difficult, I get way more attention from baddies. And it has to do with my face cuz I get noticed day to day with shirt on. So, it's crucial for me to maintain clean, active lifestyle and diet. Also, I have very wide shoulders and average height, so I tend look taller and wider and more proportional when I have smaller waist. Btw, I get dexa scans so I'm not pulling the body fat percentage numbers out of my ass.
I also know someone who used to be a meth head and lost his teeth and more importantly all his facial fat due to his addiction. He now has fake teeth with still very lean face and average build. This guy gets women chasing him all the time even though he's just a cook. Even had some female friends asking about him after seeing him. I couldn't believe it at first but I saw this guy get a bartender pregnant a week after meeting her.

Lean face and body>>>muscular build and average face

View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

Nigga really tried to slide himself in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and ey88
u forgot to mention forearms and quads, women don't like to see a men with chicken legs

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine
These guys have garbage frames brah + insertions is cope. Theyre also obviously all gymcelled

Muscle insertions are law

View attachment 3031812
View attachment 3031813
View attachment 3031814

They will look like shit in clothes and they're overall small+ that's not even close to "strong shoulders massive chest"
The ideal physique is more like garou and toji (they're anime characters but still) where it's what you described but with actual mass on the shoulders and chest

They will look like shit in clothes and they're overall small+ that's not even close to "strong shoulders massive chest"
The ideal physique is more like garou and toji (they're anime characters but still) where it's what you described but with actual mass on the shoulders and chest
The best anime physique is this in my opinion:

Adult gon anime by muscle234 d7lq0dp 2425201842