body like jeff seid/zyzz

Julian

Julian

Kraken
ok I came back from my rage and got my motivation kinda back looking for good homegym equipment right now as gym still makes me rage. I posted a pic of my frame, would it be possible for me to achieve a body like zyzz' or jeff seid and what routine would you guys advice with a barbell, free weights, bench and a rack as Ive been fucking around and never stick to a certain program but definitely WILL if I had equipment at home I just never got time to travel.

no body for your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt and OCDMaxxing
ok I came back from my rage and got my motivation kinda back looking for good homegym equipment right now as gym still makes me rage. I posted a pic of my frame, would it be possible for me to achieve a body like zyzz' or jeff seid and what routine would you guys advice with a barbell, free weights, bench and a rack as Ive been fucking around and never stick to a certain program but definitely WILL if I had equipment at home I just never got time to travel.
do not jeff seid max take your height in cm and that should be your weight give or take 1 - 4 pounds hes bulky but not lean thats why david gym mogs him

You should eddie hall max

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-095917_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-095917_Instagram.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 185
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Luke LLL
Still prefer jeff seids physique over david laid tbh I like the bulky look more as you also look bigger in clothes(Like I would ever wear em if I had that physique :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
if u hop on roids then yea its possible

• +1
Reactions: birchman and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jeff Seid body is disgusting only gym faggots like it, women like natural bodies.

Not risk your health and balls to get a faggot magnet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Jeff Seid body is disgusting only gym faggots like it, women like natural bodies.

Jeff Seid's body is peak aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Depends on your genetics really OP. There's no specific steroid that'll make you look really like Jeff Seid/Zyzz. They just had unique insertions and genetics which made them look the way they did. They both took Test and Tren so I suppose they'd be the best 2 to take if you aim to get a physique similar to theirs. But you still might end up looking nothing like them just due to genetics.

cope
this is ideal
Fight club workout quer
can get it after 3 weeks on hgh and lowbfmaxxing

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Hector, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Get to 10-12% bf first also OP

Yeah I’m sure Jeff is getting rejected to the point of being a suicidal incel just because he has big muscles jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ruby and 1 other person
keep in mind that you probably dont have the genetics to look like zyzz or jeff seid of course you can achieve the same muscle mass and shit but your muscles most likely have a different shape and different proportions so dont be disappointed if you dont look like them

Send a pic again

you need to be above average bideltoid ungymcelled
god hips/waist
and (underrated) good muscle insertion

for example wide breast muscles like Arnold, I have spacing inbetween which is shit

My hips are small and so is my waist
My insertions are all right but not visible for shit and im not home atm so cant make new pics atm

Btw this is the pic

Attachments

• 3D988F77-4861-4182-A7A4-46D4D55ABCCF.png
    3D988F77-4861-4182-A7A4-46D4D55ABCCF.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 155

cope jeff seid has tons of videos of him slaying

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581

Get your low t obsession with skinny fags out of here

He has countless women begging for him jfl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3635
10 years if you are gonna stay natty and lift with average genetics

You can probably achieve it in 3 if you if you cycle on and off with roids

If u do stay natty remember strength =gains hypertrophy is pretty much a meme

Also focus on shoulders and upper chest for aesthetics

My insertions are all right but not visible for shit and im not home atm so cant make new pics atm

Btw this is the pic
Slight asymmetry(chest, abs) but you have a decent to good bone structure

Btw this is the pic
U got good insertions bro looking forward to the ascension

Got an old pic of flexed abs @Arvenas

Attachments

• 61255EF9-55CC-41B5-8839-270CC7D3D4CE.jpeg
    61255EF9-55CC-41B5-8839-270CC7D3D4CE.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 85
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Yeah I’m sure Jeff is getting rejected to the point of being a suicidal incel just because he has big muscles jfl
No, but he doesn't have the best body for attract women, only autistics in this kind of forums think that. Low PSL knowledge again.

Jeff and Zyzz body is just for attract faggots, women doesn't like super shredded bodies.

No gym for your face.

Dn read but

Btw this is the pic
great frame

Get your low t obsession with skinny fags out of here

He has countless women begging for him jfl
You might be new to PSL.

Jeff Seid slays because the is gl no because he is 95kg 8% bf. Cope whatever you want, but what attracts women is bones.

Go to a Jeff Seid or a Zyzz video and search for girls in the comment section mirin them.

I am Zyzz fan number one don't get me wrong but your attractiveness wont improve by putting yourself in dangerous levels of roids like these 2 did, probably you will look worse in women eyes. Dont belive me? Ask any women, two pics of Zyzz one him in full cycle other him with higher bf, and ask which one she prefers.

Also, a young jeff seid physique would that be possible cuz this is literally my goal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back