Body Recomp

mlbmogger252

mlbmogger252

A handsome face is a silent recommendation
I’ve been gymcelling for a few months. Stats are 6’3 about 190 but I have excess fat I wanna recomp. Would I be retarded to try something like ostarine with enclo as pct or should I do trt injections?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
im pretty sure test + some peptides (ghrh + ghrp) is the best way to go bout a recomp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, mlbmogger252 and Angutoid
im pretty sure test + some peptides (ghrh + ghrp) is the best way to go bout a recomp
Even for someone relatively new to gymming? Heard mixed things online about what a beginner should do

• +1
Even for someone relatively new to gymming? Heard mixed things online about what a beginner should do
test only is pretty mild in the right doses but makes a world of difference. peptides are good for fat loss and muscle gain at the same time, just dont do smth like mk677 or ghrp6 cause they make you super hungry

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
test only is pretty mild in the right doses but makes a world of difference. peptides are good for fat loss and muscle gain at the same time, just dont do smth like mk677 or ghrp6 cause they make you super hungry
Got it what peptides should I look into then?

• +1
I’ve been gymcelling for a few months. Stats are 6’3 about 190 but I have excess fat I wanna recomp. Would I be retarded to try something like ostarine with enclo as pct or should I do trt injections?
If its your first cycle you can recomp like crazy by eating at maintenance 10+ lbs of muscle and -15lbs of fat isnt uncommon for a 24 week cycle at all.

If its your first cycle you can recomp like crazy by eating at maintenance 10+ lbs of muscle and -15lbs of fat isnt uncommon for a 24 week cycle at all.
I wanna recomp faster than 24 weeks though. I dabbled in MK677 2 years ago but all it did was make me very hungry and bloated. Weirdly enough I luckily got injured so I stopped but I basically lost all my gains. This would be my first real cycle

I wanna recomp faster than 24 weeks though. I dabbled in MK677 2 years ago but all it did was make me very hungry and bloated. Weirdly enough I luckily got injured so I stopped but I basically lost all my gains. This would be my first real cycle
Test only at 600mg + first cycle you will get leaner and bigger forsure week 7 and above.

Throw in tren at maybe 150mg per week (I wouldn't) and you will be unrecognizable at week 7.

You can aggressively cut as well instead of eating at maintenance , with anabolics you still can grow while in a extreme calorie deficit.

Just change ur diet and stop spiking ur insulin?????

Just change ur diet and stop spiking ur insulin?????
My diet is clean I just eat a fuck ton of food. Have had chipotle once this semester that’s it otherwise I just cook beef every day basically. I should cut tho

Test only at 600mg + first cycle you will get leaner and bigger forsure week 7 and above.

Throw in tren at maybe 150mg per week (I wouldn't) and you will be unrecognizable at week 7.

You can aggressively cut as well instead of eating at maintenance , with anabolics you still can grow while in an extreme calorie deficit.
Test + Osta for 12 weeks? Keep using test after? I’m not gonna fuck with tren I love my hair

Test + Osta for 12 weeks? Keep using test after? I’m not gonna fuck with tren I love my hair
Test + Anavar or Winstrol is better

Anavar= fat loss + muscle gain
Winstrol = a fuck ton of strength + dry keepable gains
Yes keep using test after also your not gonna wanna stop using test either way lol:ROFLMAO:

Test + Anavar or Winstrol is better

Anavar= fat loss + muscle gain
Winstrol = a fuck ton of strength + dry keepable gains
Yes keep using test after also your not gonna wanna stop using test either way lol:ROFLMAO:
Got it. Heard good things about anavar. Do either rape your hair?

All three do :lul::lul::lul:
It won't happen on your first or second cycle it's something you notice over time. Take fin the second you notice your hairline receding, if you have shedding take minox.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252