Body Surgeries?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Women have Brazilian Butt lift, fat transfer for better WHR, boob implants and much more

What types of body surgeries exist for men?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
ll , 6 pack implant, dick lengthening
gym mogs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
LL

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Entschuldigung and PubertyMaxxer
ll , 6 pack implant, dick lengthening
gym mogs
Gym and 10-12 bf% are self-evident steps.

After 2-3 years you will have achieved almost all of your natural potential. In that case which body surgeries are worth it?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
Aren't long legs feminine?

IMG 20211226 234548

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
i heard calf implants are popular

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i heard calf implants are popular
Sounds like a waste of money since the only major attractive body feature is the shoulder to hip ratio of ideally 1.5

If you have this ratio you can even be skinny and weak and still be attractive due to a genetic v taper

Attachments 33

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and mulattomaxxer
Gym and 10-12 bf% are self-evident steps.

After 2-3 years you will have achieved almost all of your natural potential. In that case which body surgeries are worth it?
That 2-3 year thing is bullshit. That’s maybe true if you completely neglect everything else in life. Realistically you will never reach your muuuh genetic potential. but what’s the point of throwing your life away for a good body if the goal was to have a better life in the First Place?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7725
clavicle lenghening,

• +1
Women have Brazilian Butt lift, fat transfer for better WHR, boob implants and much more

What types of body surgeries exist for men?
Fat grafts look good but implants look shit. Breast implants are one of the biggest scams on the planet. WHR fogs the ever living shit out of breast size. Ice cream scoop boobs look unnatrual and are a looksmin. I think boob jobs are the equivilent of a guy gymcelling until he is a bloated ogre.

These breast implants are looksmins and I will not hear otherwise.

For men you have liposuction and leg lengthening. You can also get muscle implants but they will look gay as fuck. The problem with guys is that you need to add more bone to become good looking (Frame + Height). These are hard to acciqure. Women can just use fat transfers/grafts to improve their looks. Also 95% of people getting surgery are female. The industry is catered to them. Ideally Clavicle widening surgery would exist. I have heard it has been performed because but you will be crippled after this surgery.

Best body "surgery" for a male is gym.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and AlexBrown84
Deltoid implants look natural enough

• +1
That 2-3 year thing is bullshit. That’s maybe true if you completely neglect everything else in life. Realistically you will never reach your muuuh genetic potential. but what’s the point of throwing your life away for a good body if the goal was to have a better life in the First Place?
Deltoid implants look natural enough
How many cm of shoulder width can a beginner with slightly below average genetics gain natty ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
What? It's a normal question, should've added in ~ 3 years
No it’s not. Just workout. If you’re not growing fast enough optimize your workout and diet. If you still don’t grow fast enough Start roiding. Simple as that.

• +1