Body update, 15 y.o, 5’9

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I want to be taller…. don’t mind the autism btw. I’m cutting rn my body fat is around 16%

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1993.jpeg
    IMG_1993.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1972.png
    IMG_1972.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1998.jpeg
    IMG_1998.jpeg
    570.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    784.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1997.jpeg
    IMG_1997.jpeg
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, N1666, Lux and 1 other person
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
you need to grow ur hair back, u looked way better (not in a pedo or gay way) when you had that midde part

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
mirin but I really hope you don't grow at all so you remain a manlet. Don't call it hate it's just brotherly love

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and edgewalker2181
  • +1
You should look into mpreg to imrpove your body. Looks nice bro

If you want to be taller don't cut jfl you can't grow properly in a deficit.

• +1
Are you retarded I thought it’s some kind of a roid
Nope its better than any roid out there. If you want roids do test to grow muscle and bonemass in puberty, also dht makes your face and bones more masculine. It also makes your clavicles wider

you need to grow ur hair back, u looked way better (not in a pedo or gay way) when you had that midde part
Honestly I look better irl that in those photos it’s just poor angle and lighting I can look way better

If you want to be taller don't cut jfl you can't grow properly in a deficit.
Not true at all wtf as long as your not starving youll grow

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lux and 6PSLcel
Honestly I look better irl that in those photos it’s just poor angle and lighting I can look way better
broski.. fuck i cant even be bothered to explain, suit yourself

bro thinks himself a htn :cry:

Not true at all wtf as long as your not starving youll grow
If your telling me this man is going to cut to 12% eating 1800 cals a day while simultaneously growing another 1-2 inches ur tripping

• Hmm...
Reactions: microsoft
If your telling me this man is going to cut to 12% eating 1800 cals a day while simultaneously growing another 1-2 inches ur tripping
Height is genetic unless you blast ai and hgh. Only diet thing that can arguably help is megadosing k2 and protein with other bone supplements and even then its sub 1 inch. 1800 cals is more than enough to grow ,and most tallfags are twig lanklets who dont eat shit yet grow to 6'6 like the lucky faggots they are. If you wanna grow taller use hgh and ai with cjc dac thats all you can do in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, edgewalker2181 and Lux
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and Lux
Height is genetic unless you blast ai and hgh. Only diet thing that can arguably help is megadosing k2 and protein with other bone supplements and even then its sub 1 inch. 1800 cals is more than enough to grow ,and most tallfags are twig lanklets who dont eat shit yet grow to 6'6 like the lucky faggots they are. If you wanna grow taller use hgh and ai with cjc dac thats all you can do in my opinion.
Big 🧢. more food --> more igf 1, 2, mtor, etc there's a trillion growth pathways. IF these lanklets ate more protein & cals they'd be taller & they probably ate more than you think the cals just went to their height.
Low dose ai is viable option & one of the better things you can do if done right.

op eat 3000 cals of stek, egg, coffe & get big on bench/weighted pull up you will not regret

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and edgewalker2181
Big 🧢. more food --> more igf 1, 2, mtor, etc there's a trillion growth pathways. IF these lanklets ate more protein & cals they'd be taller & they probably ate more than you think the cals just went to their height.
Low dose ai is viable option & one of the better things you can do if done right.

op eat 3000 cals of stek, egg, coffe & get big on bench/weighted pull up you will not regret
Okay I will listen to your advice

• +1
Reactions: Lux

Btw it’s not too late for me if I ate less before? If I start to eat like a monster rn, I will have my growth spurt faster? And I will maximise my growth? What if before sometimes I under ate or ate to maintain my weight.

• +1

Hahahha brooo just be fat as fuck in the prime years of your youth brooo. also the igf increase from food is NOTHING compared to hgh. i did this and didnt grow just became a fat fuck then i injected and grew an inch in 3 months

• Hmm...

Cant believe a veteran user is saying this shit

• Hmm...
how long have u been working out
I was doing mma like from 9 years old, I did Greco Roman wrestling for about a year and freestyle for about a year now I do jui jitsu

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Hahahha brooo just be fat as fuck in the prime years of your youth brooo. also the igf increase from food is NOTHING compared to hgh. i did this and didnt grow just became a fat fuck then i injected and grew an inch in 3 months
Cant believe a veteran user is saying this shit
Banned gaycel.

Heres the receipts-

I work out at home like for some time
Get a gym membership if you can afford

Last edited:
I can but my dad prefers me to do jui jitsu and sports not the gym. He said il still get a good physique and also I can become a champion in future
Banned gaycel.

Heres the receipts-

Get a gym membership if you can afford

• +1