Bodybuilders now are leg dominant, in the 70s they were arm dominant

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
PaloFIT | #arnoldclassic2024 Hadi Choopan @hadi_choopan gana en su debut en  el Arnold Classic la categoría Open del evento, donde el Lobo de Persi... |  Instagram
Instagram photo de Chris Bumstead • Sep 11, 2023 at 8:42 AM
Download Sam Sulek's Leg Workout | Fitness Documentation

Almost all of today bodybuilders overdevelop theyre legs and look awful af, meanwhile in the 70s early 80s they focused more on arms
C.T. Fletcher on X: THE WORLDS BIGGEST GANGSTER, CRAIG MONSON. WHAT DOES  HE THINK OF OVERTRAINING, TRAINING ARMS EVERYDAY, PRISON, GANG LIFE, AND A  WHOLE LOT MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED. THIS
Gunnar Røsbø
Casey Viator Has Died

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
imagine as a male wanting to have 19 inch arms and 35inch legs instead of 23inch arms and 30inch legs, the only guys i see in my local gym that have overdeveloped legs are a couple of gays that workout only theyre legs looool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and Klasik616
its face dominant retard

thats why cbum keeps winning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BrahminBoss, deadstock and 2 others
they robbed hadi choopan in olympia because he's iranian, fucking jews.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
i height mog him and face mog him, and i will mog him in in a few years i am just starting the roids and anyways his physique looks cartoonish 0 proportions, just that capped delts and huge legs amd chad face and homo guys go crazy for him

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
i was just gonna say that. in 2016 yes he was a clean cut chad tho.
yes he has the face, but the steroids hgh and diruteics destroyed him now he is very aged

imagine as a male wanting to have 19 inch arms and 35inch legs instead of 23inch arms and 30inch legs, the only guys i see in my local gym that have overdeveloped legs are a couple of gays that workout only theyre legs looool
The biggest gay manwhores only train legs and glutes, I've seen them. They are basically foids preparing their # for penis LOL. Think about it, foids go to the gym to prepare their asses for a big cock (what a mindfuck).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and ConfusedBolivian
The biggest gay manwhores only train legs and glutes, I've seen them. They are basically foids preparing their # for penis LOL. Think about it, foids go to the gym to prepare their asses for a big cock (what a mindfuck).
si hermano tienes toda la razon, los gays entrenan solo piernas y gluteos

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
i height mog him and face mog him, and i will mog him in in a few years i am just starting the roids and anyways his physique looks cartoonish 0 proportions, just that capped delts and huge legs amd chad face and homo guys go crazy for him
fat roided third worlder shit talks mr olympia

how will he cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back