Bodybuilding is a meme

Yuki

Yuki

Iron
I know water but why would you intentionally train so much until you look like a huge tumor that in the end only attracts other men while all women find you repulsive.:forcedsmile:

26967838 profi bodybuilder tim budesheim aus ransbach praesentierte sich bei einem wettkampf i

all your ancestors were slim with some muscle mass and low body fat that's all you need
73c5e777e6f3ee9bd2e04e307f7f1441

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Imretarded?, wsada and 1 other person
Be like Ur ancestors

I know water but why would you intentionally train so much until you look like a huge tumor that in the end only attracts other men while all women find you repulsive.:forcedsmile:

View attachment 3026761

all your ancestors were slim with some muscle mass and low body fat that's all you need
View attachment 3026762
Because it’s a body building competition?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Imretarded?
Everyone knows BB is a meme and you look uglier.

But at least 1 in 3 men still think gymcelling is the way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, datboijj, Imretarded? and 1 other person
our ancestors werent slim or low bodyfat u retard, they were above %16-18 bodyfat ABOVE that and they were big ass they were chubby, JFL at nigga thinking they were in calorie deficits instead of huge surplus at those times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and wsada
Guess who has the ideal physique

Why are you showing a picture of a professional mr olympia bodybuilder you low IQ nigger? You should legit rope you dumbass mongrel dumb nigger
Jeff Seid mogs you any day

jeff-seid-1685291127.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki, FacialStructure404 and Juandigomigo22
our ancestors werent slim or low bodyfat u retard, they were above %16-18 bodyfat ABOVE that and they were big ass they were chubby, JFL at nigga thinking they were in calorie deficits instead of huge surplus at those times
They burned 1200 cals a day just by doing things and would go on LONG fasts dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and asdvek
Everyone knows BB is a meme and you look uglier.

But at least 1 in 3 men still think gymcelling is the way
jfl some men are retarded thinking this shit helps with sexual appeal

They don't consider, i don't know... good skincare routine or minoxidil to fix hair instead of roids

jfl some men are retarded thinking this shit helps with sexual appeal

They don't consider, i don't know... good skincare routine or minoxidil to fix hair instead of roids
Classic masculinity cope.

I was this way till I turned 22:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
99% of natties will never look too big