Bodyfat and submental fat

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If you went from 25% body fat to like 12% for example. Will this affect your submental fat at all? Or if you have double chin at 25-26% bodyfat and get down to 12%, it will be exactly the same there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
have u not seen before after or faces after weight loss? Yes your submental fat is greatly effected by overal bf %

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
have u not seen before after or faces after weight loss? Yes your submental fat is greatly effected by overal bf %
I mean, in most before and after I still feel like they barely have submental fat to begin with

Tbh yes

I thought I had low hyoid bone since many people the same bodyfat as me don't have fat there, but it just depends on your fat deposits. Mine dissapeared quite a bit at 20% surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tbh yes

I thought I had low hyoid bone since many people the same bodyfat as me don't have fat there, but it just depends on your fat deposits. Mine dissapeared quite a bit at 20% surprisingly
Ill need to hit 12 hard now then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I've been bloatmaxxing for nearly the past 4 months and it's changed my face considerably. Especially my cheeks. Dammit I want my cheekbones back...

• Woah
Yes, losing bf% is a must for looksmaxxing anyways, should be number 1 priority. Look at my before and after
Ezgifcom video to gif 1

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Kingkellz, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
i am 30 bodyfat

op have you lost weight yet?

will lowering bf to ~12% give me that chiseled neck look? my neck has no definition at all

no way thats only bodyfat lol
The lighting's different too, but fat loss really is that powerful. I've been 10-12% bodyfat and my face looked very different to how it looks now.
will lowering bf to ~12% give me that chiseled neck look? my neck has no definition at all
Yes, it will give you a defined neck, and also defined clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: LizardEyes
Yes and no . It depends in you there are lots of cases with people with low body fat buy still have double chins and fat faces.

There are also cases where losing weight overall decreases submental fat and face fat.

Overall it depends individually on you.

Both need to be controled by a healthy way

• +1
Reactions: LizardEyes
Just lose the weight and se for yourself, there's no point in discussing it if you haven't even tried.

insane how your mandible got forward. what was bf before and After bro ?

Thanks! Idk for before but I was 180-190 lbs and currently 157 lbs. I thought I was at 10% bf but I think I might be higher , like 13-14% which is lifefuel tbh.

• Love it
Thanks! Idk for before but I was 180-190 lbs and currently 157 lbs. I thought I was at 10% bf but I think I might be higher , like 13-14% which is lifefuel tbh.

Whats your height?

5'11 barefoot
Damn, so almost similar to my current situation then. I am 5'10 barefoot, and my current weight is 195 lbs, so pretty sure like around 25% bodyfat. I am hoping to get down a lot soon.

Damn, so almost similar to my current situation then. I am 5'10 barefoot, and my current weight is 195 lbs, so pretty sure like around 25% bodyfat. I am hoping to get down a lot soon.

yeah bro if you are up to it do what I did the first month. I basically ate with a huge deficit (1500 calories per day, I think my sedentary TDEE was 2300-2500 can't remember exactly) and burned 700 calories per day for 6 days a week strictly doing cardio. Lost 25 lbs first month. Tbh I don't know if the extra weight I gained is muscle or fat but I've been weight training for 3 months after.

• Love it
Should cut down to 12% before even considering surgery tbh
It's not just like that
Recession is completely diagnosable with cephalometry, if you have it, you have to have jaw surgery, period
So ideally you should see a doctor and BFmaxx while you wait for the surgery (in case he diagnosed the legit recession)

Yes I only lost 13 kg and I look much less bloated now. Still truecel tho