Bodyfat blackpill

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Even if you are 20 or 25% bodyfat, if you went down to lets say 12, it wont make much difference on your face. If you have good bones you have good bones, regardless if you are high or low bodyfat. You can tell if someone has good bones even if they are high bodyfat, so don't get your hopes up, if you aren't gl at your current weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and diggbicc
lazy coper who doesnt want to make the effort to diet thread. bodyfat does a huge difference. just check the many bodufat face transformations out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 6572, 5'8manlet and 10 others
lazy coper who doesnt want to make the effort to diet thread. bodyfat does a huge difference. just check the many bodufat face transformations out there
make a thread detailing how you lost BF i will follow it and post befores and afters

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2587
You will look ok when you're high bodyfat. But to have that chiselled model/ angular look you need to be low bodyfat. But yeah if you don't have angularity at 12% bf , it's over. The whole point is to standout from Normies who are mostly 25% bf with bloatmaxxed faces

Giga cope bro

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rambocel, Deleted member 2658, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Even if you are 20 or 25% bodyfat, if you went down to lets say 12, it wont make much difference on your face. If you have good bones you have good bones, regardless if you are high or low bodyfat. You can tell if someone has good bones even if they are high bodyfat, so don't get your hopes up, if you aren't gl at your current weight.

25 to 12% bodyfat makes a HUGE difference.

Dude even if you don't think you have the bones, just lose the weight to actually see what kind of face you really have, and then you'll have a better idea of what surgeries you want

Dude even if you don't think you have the bones, just lose the weight to actually see what kind of face you really have, and then you'll have a better idea of what surgeries you want
Should these guys have gotten jaw implants since they didn't have angularity before? Lol
facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg
254cfc0959a59f7d003eec0212c86ebc.jpg
images

ye, most models get scouted at 15-20% bf and then they cut down

its extrmeely obvious, same as you can tell who will grow up to look good

No. I am not gonna put in effort to get down to that 12% only to realise that I am a boneless cuck. I would rather cope by staying at this bodyfat and hope that I have a chance of ascending, as opposed to losing bodyfat and be dissapointed
Should these guys have gotten jaw implants since they didn't have angularity before? Lol
facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg
254cfc0959a59f7d003eec0212c86ebc.jpg
images

Dude you realize these guys were like 35% bodyfat or so before right? They werent only at 20%
ye, most models get scouted at 15-20% bf and then they cut down

its extrmeely obvious, same as you can tell who will grow up to look good
Exactly. These people are coping so hard
You’re so fucking retarded.

View attachment 253225

You dont know what the f ur talking about