bodyfat question

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
let me explain, we have two persons of the same height and age, one weighs 70kg with 15% body fat and the other weighs 100kg with 15% body fat, so the first person has 10.5kg of fat and the second person has 15kg of fat my question is even though they have the same body fat percentage, one of them has 5kg more fat which is significant, in this scenario who will have the leanest face considering they have consumed the same things, or nothing will change?

theres a reason models dont get big and then cut. they all look skinny twinks except Gandy for models every small bodyfat counts. So they didnt lift atleast not to the extent of someone like david laid

let me explain, we have two persons of the same height and age, one weighs 70kg with 15% body fat and the other weighs 100kg with 15% body fat, so the first person has 10.5kg of fat and the second person has 15kg of fat my question is even though they have the same body fat percentage, one of them has 5kg more fat which is significant, in this scenario who will have the leanest face considering they have consumed the same things, or nothing will change?
honestly also heavily depends on genetics but lets say same person different weights. answer is i dont know faggot go hang urself ha ha

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I have no idea but keep in mind, having more muscle on your frame will make being leaner easier, not just as a %. U will just burn more kcals during the day