2480734 images 82

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
Roy.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tagging bajrang dal
@BrahminBoss @St.TikTokcel @Guerilla
@inferiorpispot234 @BombayVikings @Kater Maxxing @forevermirin @Chadeep @justinzayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadeep, justinzayn and 3 others
Roy better harmony farwad is haloed by pheno but looks weird

• +1
Gonna vote for Fawad cause he's Pakistani

• JFL
@BombayVikings mogs both

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, rand anon, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Aditya more appeal, that height, body, hair, everything is just terrachad. Fawad has a more pleasing look to him though. Their faces are comparable more or less.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Erik-Hexum and Jason Voorhees
Aditya

• +1
@OGJBSLAYER do you think it's paki cope claiming Pashtuns to be the "white" people of South Asia. The Average pashtun looks Shahid Afridi and most Pashtuns can pass off as locals in almost all of Pakistan and Northwest India. It's only the ones mixed with dardic tribe in the north that have that mixed light eyes lokm.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
@OGJBSLAYER do you think it's paki cope claiming Pashtuns to be the "white" people of South Asia. The Average pashtun looks Shahid Afridi and most Pashtuns can pass off as locals in almost all of Pakistan and Northwest India. It's only the ones mixed with dardic tribe in the north that have that mixed light eyes lokm.

Some Pashtuns have Punjabi blood... and they tend to be blue collar workers. So they can pass as Punjabis, Sindhis etc but those Pathans who live near Afghanistan, away from Punjab, they do look different.

If you work 8 to 5, 6 days a week, under the son, it doesn't matter if ur Pashtun, u will pass for a Punjabi

• +1
Some Pashtuns have Punjabi blood... and they tend to be blue collar workers. So they can pass as Punjabis, Sindhis etc but those Pathans who live near Afghanistan, away from Punjab, they do look different.

If you work 8 to 5, 6 days a week, under the son, it doesn't matter if ur Pashtun, u will pass for a Punjabi
Punjabi is also a good pheno tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and OGJBSLAYER
@Preston

These pics are from KPK regions, away from Punjab. Even the tan doesn't make them look Punjabi. Their pheno and features are different

• +1
fawad khan mogs, aditya roy kapur face too narrow for me to take seriously

• +1
Punjabi is also a good pheno tbh.
Yep, Gracile Indid ( Salludon )

Imo, Jatts mog Pathan ( There was a Lookism Indian Chad , l forgot his name ).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and forevermirin
Yep, Gracile Indid ( Salludon )

Imo, Jatts mog Pathan ( There was Lookism Indian Chad , l forgot his name ).
salludon isn't gracile indid neither are most punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
salludon isn't gracile indid neither are most punjabis.
Most Punjabis are either North Indid or Gracile Indid

Salludon is gracile Indid + whatever the fuck his plastic surgeon did to make him look Southern European

His base was def Gracile Indid

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and OGJBSLAYER
Most Punjabis are either North Indid or Gracile Indid

Salludon is gracile Indid + whatever the fuck his plastic surgeon did to make him look Southern European

His base was def Gracile Indid
it is easy for me to distinguish punjabis from people from up/bihar. the latter are gracile indid punjabis are north indid thats the only way it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Yes but calling them the "white" people of South Asia and claiming every single one of them has coloured eyes and white skin is still disingenuous. You can find many Pakistani pages that claim all pakis look like this.
A cope a day, keeps the rope away

• JFL
Yes but calling them the "white" people of South Asia and claiming every single one of them has coloured eyes and white skin is still disingenuous. You can find many Pakistani pages that claim all pakis look like this.
pakistanis named their missiles and tanks after central asian invaders so this is par for the course

• JFL
it is easy for me to distinguish punjabis from people from up/bihar. the latter are gracile indid punjabis are north indid thats the only way it makes sense.
But that's just a general distribution. You will find a significant minority who have Gracile Indid or North Indid pheno in places they are supposed to be from

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
pakistanis named their missiles and tanks after central asian invaders so this is par for the course

look I'm a Pakistani from Rawalpindi district in Punjab but l have gracile indid + mountain indid pheno

@Preston , am l getting my pheno right ?

There is nothing north indid about me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and forevermirin
look I'm a Pakistani from Rawalpindi district in Punjab but l have gracile indid + mountain indid pheno

yes u would pass in up tbf. i dont see much mountain indid tho.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Jason Voorhees and OGJBSLAYER

Yes I'd say so. Also people from Bihar and UP often have significant ASI dna. They are darker and look more distinct from Punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@OGJBSLAYER But that still doesn't stop Punjabi foids from getting fucked by Bihari labourers. Jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and OGJBSLAYER
yes u would pass in up tbf. i dont see much mountain indid tho.
This is good tbh... it proves l do have Rajput ancestors who lived in UP region

• +1
@OGJBSLAYER But that still doesn't stop Punjabi foids from getting fucked by Bihari labourers. Jfl
Lmao ... Tbh , when l visited Pakistan a few years ago, some people thought l was Chindian lmao ... due to my eyes

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER