BONE AND SKELETAL DEVELOPMENT IS >95% GENETIC.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Mouth breathing causes muscle dystrophy and therefore loss of bone... but it isn't the reason you're an incel, and can rarely destroy your looks completely.

Maxillary Growth is largely genetic. Being recessed is written in some people's DNA.

Mewing works only slightly but not after puberty is finished.

My BMI has always been around 15 and I'm still 2 inches taller than my father (6'2)
Did not eat well, did not sleep well, was mentally ill, was dehydrated most of the time, and still had a massive growth spurt.

Don't blame and feel depressed because your environment wasn't the best during your developmental years, it's mostly genetics any way, so chill.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 19551 and 5 others
No fucking shit sherlock

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 21146
you got that % from your ballsack

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
5% can be the difference between normie and chadlite, chadlite and chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 15827

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Mouth breathing causes muscle dystrophy and therefore loss of bone... but it isn't the reason you're an incel, and can rarely destroy your looks completely.

Maxillary Growth is largely genetic. Being recessed is written in some people's DNA.
So you would say that having crowded teeth is determined upon conception?

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and LightSkinNoob

My BMI has always been around 15 and I'm still 2 inches taller than my father (6'2)
Did not eat well, did not sleep well, was mentally ill, was dehydrated most of the time, and still had a massive growth spurt.

Don't blame and feel depressed because your environment wasn't the best during your developmental years, it's mostly genetics any way, so chill.
just play vidya games and enjoy life :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
This makes me feel worse. Despite putting more effort into my development than other people I got fucked over. I'm going to go serve satan in hell because god obviously gave up on me :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes, but hows your frame? :feelskek:

Cool assertions bro

This makes me feel worse. Despite putting more effort into my development than other people I got fucked over. I'm going to go serve satan in hell because god obviously gave up on me :feelsree:
Same

Anyway, how can I have a 'perfect' Environment?

tongue tie can destroy your face, so yeah in 95% of the cases its genetic but if you are a tongue tie you would be a sub5 in a family of chads