Bone growth and development

K

khan10

Iron
What causes bone growth or development in men? Testosterone, IGF-1, HGH and/or genetics.

test is naturally produced in body. trt disrupts that + is expensive. hgh maybe not be cope if youre 16 or lower, but do read the side effects. just be healthy + sleep well.

test is naturally produced in body. trt disrupts that + is expensive. hgh maybe not be cope if youre 16 or lower, but do read the side effects. just be healthy + sleep well.
also , test is mostly prenatal T.

genes and hgh after plates are closed (ogremaxxing tho)

what about at 16? or it must be before 16. also hgh does have lot of nasty side effects
Genetics,genetics…a guy i know was 190 cm at 18 and he took letrozole and hgh for a year and grew to 198cm

Genetics,genetics…a guy i know was 190 cm at 18 and he took letrozole and hgh for a year and grew to 198cm
regret not taking hgh at 17 now.... i grew like 2 inches between 17 and 18.... id have grown more with HGH. i could have took it at 18 atleast . dammit

• So Sad
Reactions: MTMM
how tall were his parents?
i dont know and dont care but hes a powerlifter and if he grew that much in 1 year on hgh he has good height genetics and probably just fucked up his diet etc

i dont know and dont care but hes a powerlifter and if he grew that much in 1 year on hgh he has good height genetics and probably just fucked up his diet etc
regret not taking hgh at 17 now.... i grew like 2 inches between 17 and 18.... id have grown more with HGH. i could have took it at 18 atleast . dammit
man the regret is too much...what do you think

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
man the regret is too much...what do you think
do xray of ur knee and ask the doctor if its open,if open blast 10 iu hgh every day and eat 2g of protein per kg and take 1.25 mg letrozole if closed its over but height isnt that important if ur not sub 5 ft 10