Bone growth

alial

alial

Bronze
Do you gain any bone density or does fwhr , midface change after age 15 or does nothing change

Hormones matter, to change fwhr you need high dht levels and should upswing the maxilla can be done with mastic gum chewing at your age you just gotta chew for long times

ure so fucking retarded, literally the peak age of bone growth is 19-22, mostly facial and its bc of the androgenic hormones affect

do sm further research

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
ure so fucking retarded, literally the peak age of bone growth is 19-22, mostly facial and its bc of the androgenic hormones affect

do sm further research
u gave me a hope

• +1
Reactions: sexy and KNOXS

do sm further research
If the peak age of bone growth was then , then they fucking wouldn’t let you get surgeries at 18 . How dumb are you . Yeah you’ll probs gain abit of bone density but I doubt it’s noticeable

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Do you gain any bone density or does fwhr , midface change after age 15 or does nothing change
my midface's ratio became %30 smaller at 16 in 5-6 month

u need hgh and test

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
If the peak age of bone growth was then , then they fucking wouldn’t let you get surgeries at 18 . How dumb are you . Yeah you’ll probs gain abit of bone density but I doubt it’s noticeable
he's right tho, most people's face change dramatically around that age.

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
my midface's ratio became %30 smaller at 16 in 5-6 month

u need hgh and test
Lmao I’m 16 already I didn’t know how to word it saying like 16 and after that

he's right tho, most people's face change dramatically around that age.
I thought it’s probably due to fat deposition changes and stuff like that not bone growth and peak test is around 19 so why would peak bone growth be around 22

I thought it’s probably due to fat deposition changes and stuff like that not bone growth and peak test is around 19 so why would peak bone growth be around 22
get blood test if your test <600 ur genetic will not complete fully im 300 ng dl just took hgh and face fixed i will take test in that week to masculine face

So is it possible for my gonions to flare or my jaw to widen as I age or is it cooe

Bump please reply someone 🙏

do sm further research
bro im gonna pretend that i didnt saw your registration day and that yuou only have 10 posts and believe you cause this made my day. Im 19...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KNOXS and iwanttobelikehim

do sm further research
Cope