Bone mass decreased from 15 to 17 yo?

I

idkteh

Iron
I was looking back at old photos (2 years ago) and my maxilla looked more developed and my cheekbones were way more visible/prominent. I’m 17 now and I was just wondering if it’s possible that the bone mass in my face has decreased or is my body fat percentage just higher now compared to when I was 15 which makes my face look “rounder” and not as chiseled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Joined Sep 23, 2024 Posts 1 Reputation 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magazanis, Bdot and imthesupremecel
lighting and you may have gained fat

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and PlayersGetPlayed
It's just the angle retard, now close this thread

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I was looking back at old photos (2 years ago) and my maxilla looked more developed and my cheekbones were way more visible/prominent. I’m 17 now and I was just wondering if it’s possible that the bone mass in my face has decreased or is my body fat percentage just higher now compared to when I was 15 which makes my face look “rounder” and not as chiseled.
post? :forcedsmile:

bloat

No it didn't. You either gained body fat, or got more bloated. It will actually grow the older you get.