Bone mass

T

tonka T

Iron
I'm going to thru puberty now and I feel like it's the best time to start doing things to increase my bone mass, what should I do
I've been thinking about mk677 as it will increase my hgh production but also I'm not really informed on what it could do to someone ongoing puberty.

cold showers

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d
If you can, inject test e
mk is good too tho, best when you couple it with test

listen little nigger, you are going to buy one day pass for your nearest gym, find the biggest guy out there, get to know him and simply ask for a fucking test, then when u do research for your next cycles u are going to get bigger and bigger, and finally when the college time comes, bidelt as wide that u cant fit through your doorframe, face bones so developed comparing to your natty fag friends, then it will be the time u fuck an actual stacy and you will scream loudly THANK YOU GREYCEL YOU DIDNT LET ME COPE WITH NIGGER MK BS AND INJECT AN ACTUAL BENEFICIAL FUCKING STEROIDS THAT ARE A MUST AT THAT AGE

• +1
Reactions: zaza dealer
listen little nigger, you are going to buy one day pass for your nearest gym, find the biggest guy out there, get to know him and simply ask for a fucking test, then when u do research for your next cycles u are going to get bigger and bigger, and finally when the college time comes, bidelt as wide that u cant fit through your doorframe, face bones so developed comparing to your natty fag friends, then it will be the time u fuck an actual stacy and you will scream loudly THANK YOU GREYCEL YOU DIDNT LET ME COPE WITH NIGGER MK BS AND INJECT AN ACTUAL BENEFICIAL FUCKING STEROIDS THAT ARE A MUST AT THAT AGE
Won't my growth plates just close early if I blast gear

Well I still wanna grow taller, I'm just 5'8 rn so I won't inject
Im injecting and I want to grow taller too. You can do both at the same time. Just take 1-2mg of arimidex everyday while pinning test to keep your growth plates open.

Im injecting and I want to grow taller too. You can do both at the same time. Just take 1-2mg of arimidex everyday while pinning test to keep your growth plates open.
How old are you btw

How old are you btw
just turned 17. I'm 6'1, but I want to grow to the perfect height of 6'3. Look into test and arimidex bro, it'll change your life, especially because you're so young. You have to be hella careful tho

just turned 17. I'm 6'1, but I want to grow to the perfect height of 6'3. Look into test and arimidex bro, it'll change your life, especially because you're so young. You have to be hella careful tho
i need a prescription for these tho, when did u start and how did u get them?

Don’t listen to any of these niggers telling you to do roids get proper nutrition and sleep to increase your bone mass eat as much eggs as humanly possible and drink loads of milk your bones will be growing until your in your 20s so if you just eat eggs (ever vitamin exempt vitamin c) and take some magnesium for sleep and overdose on b3 and k2 you will be fine just sleep and eat properly it’s that simple

• +1
Reactions: tonka T
Don’t listen to any of these niggers telling you to do roids get proper nutrition and sleep to increase your bone mass eat as much eggs as humanly possible and drink loads of milk your bones will be growing until your in your 20s so if you just eat eggs (ever vitamin exempt vitamin c) and take some magnesium for sleep and overdose on b3 and k2 you will be fine just sleep and eat properly it’s that simple
For hgh do a sport that requires intervals of 100% power eg track(sprinting) wrestling rowing powerlifting just basically any sport that isn’t for old men like golf

• +1
okay so as you're still going through puberty at 15 you have time to still have significant facial changes over that year so you need to not focus on the fact of changing but legit maxing what will change and there is also substantial evidence from controlled studies that K2 may provide major benefits for bone health but truly you need to focus on your body health especially gut health to minimize acne cause yes your gut health effects that but what I would say do is try to stay fit to keep your body fat very low do proper doses of vitamin like k2 now I haven't dealt with k2 that much I prefer having a slim cute boy type face and so im attractive and not making them scared to talk to me. but there is research behind it that says it works so you can choose but any that have research proving them right would work but mainly just workout don't go for huge just workout do cardio which will help keep your organ health up especially heart health take ashwaganda something i take personally and is just overall amazing and get proteins in.

good luck

Last edited:
  • +1