Bone remodeling

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Other than d3 and k2 megadose, what else?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6997
Maybe hgh

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 6382
bone is not fucking playdo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and RoundHouse
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 6382
bone is not fucking playdo
Rock

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, RedRiser, Birdcell and 3 others
Craniofacial bones remodel undel mechanical stress moreso than due to vitamin intake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NateJacobs, AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Craniofacial bones remodel undel mechanical stress moreso than due to vitamin intake.
Lifefuel. So Igf-1 doesnt matter that much? Just the force applied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Obviously you need stress lmao. The vitamins just make the bone more susceptible and easier to remodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Deleted member 6382
This will increase bone density

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Bumperino

Last edited:
  • +1
Obviously you need stress lmao. The vitamins just make the bone more susceptible and easier to remodel
From what I've read vitamins like K2 and D strengthen the bone and increase its density, which implies more resistance to remodelling. Realistically though, not a lot of bone remodelling is about the bone itself, but rather about growth along the sutural sites. However, sutural growth is feasible for anyone who isn't severely ill. Even people who have undergone severe malnourishment can have great development.

It does matter in terms of absolute size. But as far as reaching optimal harmony and jaw dynamics go, it isn't that significant.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Deleted member 6382
Try showering twice per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
From what I've read vitamins like K2 and D strengthen the bone and increase its density, which implies more resistance to remodelling. Realistically though, not a lot of bone remodelling is about the bone itself, but rather about growth along the sutural sites. However, sutural growth is feasible for anyone who isn't severely ill. Even people who have undergone severe malnourishment can have great development.

It does matter in terms of absolute size. But as far as reaching optimal harmony and jaw dynamics go, it isn't that significant.
Not as an adult though without physically breaking the suture like with mse

Not as an adult though without physically breaking the suture like with mse
The sutures that actually matter don't really ever fuse, given that sufficient mechanical loading is provided. Mouthbreathing for years and years might result in premature (partial) ossification.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and optimisticzoomer
From what I've read vitamins like K2 and D strengthen the bone and increase its density, which implies more resistance to remodelling.
Saying that higher bone density negatively affects the remodeling process is wrong tho.
The remodeling will take place anyway, but hopefully, increasing bone density or leaving it unaltered instead of decreasing it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
Saying that higher bone density negatively affects the remodeling process is wrong tho.
The remodeling will take place anyway, but hopefully, increasing bone density or leaving it unaltered instead of decreasing it.
no k2 inhibits osteoclasts

k2 megadose inhibits remodeling lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2621
Actually bro, igf-1 is major for bone growth bud...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6382
Remodelling will take place anyway, that's true. However,, the denser the bone, the slower the remodeling is going to be due to a larger amount of cells that need to be affected..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Remodelling will take place anyway, that's true. However,, the denser the bone, the slower the remodeling is going to be due to a larger amount of cells that need to be affected..
Source? First time hearing this tbh, genuinely curious

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2621
Can you run me down the negatives of high igf-1, ill do my own research later too
- cancer
- lifespan
- organ growth
- someone had a theory on arthritis (dont believe it)
- blood sugar
- diabetes
- depending on suppmementation liver

Still imo mvp of hormones, also there are ways to prevent most of the sides

• +1
- cancer
- lifespan
- organ growth
- someone had a theory on arthritis (dont believe it)
- blood sugar
- diabetes
- depending on suppmementation liver

Still imo mvp of hormones, also there are ways to prevent most of the sides
Ill just stick to longer pulling duration lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Source? First time hearing this tbh, genuinely curious
I don't have any specific source (a lot of what I talk about is just what I remember reading from one source or another, or knowledge that I have synthesized myself), but consider for example that women have an easier time achieving bone remodeling than men, as their bones are less dense than men. Consider also that your body is able to maintain a set (nonfixed) amount of bone turnover. In a scenario where your bones become more dense, your body's ability to increase bone turnover won't suddenly become greater too, as the latter is limited by several metabolic factors. So your bone remodelling will happen at a fixed rate of x cells per minute (or something similar) regardless of how many cells your bone consists of per cubic inch (or something similar)

• +1
Ill just stick to longer pulling duration lmao
For remodeling thats probably smart lol

But for real growth i dont think you can get by without it. Also google benefits igf1 youll be blown away

• +1
I don't have any specific source (a lot of what I talk about is just what I remember reading from one source or another, or knowledge that I have synthesized myself), but consider for example that women have an easier time achieving bone remodeling than men, as their bones are less dense than men. Consider also that your body is able to maintain a set (nonfixed) amount of bone turnover. In a scenario where your bones become more dense, your body's ability to increase bone turnover won't suddenly become greater too, as the latter is limited by several metabolic factors. So your bone remodelling will happen at a fixed rate of x cells per minute (or something similar) regardless of how many cells your bone consists of per cubic inch (or something similar)
Makes sense

• +1
For remodeling thats probably smart lol

But for real growth i dont think you can get by without it. Also google benefits igf1 youll be blown away
Sounds like a youth hormone from what Im reading, but feeds cancer and other shit too
But for real growth i dont think you can get by without it.
Im hoping for around 3-4mm of forward movement and the about the same amount (3-4mm) downwards
Could I make it without it? (20yo with slight underbite btw)

• +1
Sounds like a youth hormone from what Im reading, but feeds cancer and other shit too

Im hoping for around 3-4mm of forward movement and the about the same amount (3-4mm) downwards
Could I make it without it? (20yo with slight underbite btw)
Maxilla, yea i think so.

Problem is gonna be advancing your mandible, thats harder

• Love it
Problem is gonna be advancing your mandible, thats harder
My mandible is in a hindered position (it wants to slide forward but the teeth and maxilla wont let it)
Hopefully it all goes smooth like butter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2621