Bone smashin + 250mg test and DECA durabolin to grow facial bone

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Will it make a difference or cope? I want more zygos and bigger jaw even tho my bones mog already

@T_T you said i will ruin my face but i dont understand how

@T_T you said i will ruin my face but i dont understand how
It only fucked up his face bc he wanted to go for a Korean idol look I think. soft features and stuff.

Hop on hgh for bone growth and supplemnt k2

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Fiqh and ConfusedBolivian
Harmony is gonna be fucked

Dimorphism is a meme and only matters if its from natural adrogenisation which will actually make you look natural and harmonious, and youre already borderline ogre

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It only fucked up his face bc he wanted to go for a Korean idol look I think. soft features and stuff.

Hop on hgh for bone growth and supplemnt k2
I eat bone daily wich con tain hella vitamina k2 + i am on mk677 and roids, also deca is used for osteoporosis and calcium deficient people

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I eat bone daily wich con tain hella vitamina k2 + i am on mk677 and roids, also deca is used for osteoporosis and calcium deficient people
Why mk? It's negatives outweighs it's pros tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Harmony is gonna be fucked

Dimorphism is a meme and only matters if its from natural adrogenisation which will actually make you look natural and harmonious, and youre already borderline ogre
I want to be ogre tall jacked with roids so bigger bones will be halo, warrior bones n shit

you're falling for this male gaze garbage. what happened to primal diet raw meat raw milk and urine diet

I want to be ogre tall jacked with roids so bigger bones will be halo, warrior bones n shit
Never said it works, bonesmashing just swells the bone, makes it grow bulbous and ogre and unnatural. Honestly I think it's just scar tissue formation. You're not high iq enough to bonesmash even if it works

you're falling for this male gaze garbage. what happened to primal diet raw meat raw milk and urine diet
I still eat primal tho i am just curious about bone smashin even tho i dont need it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian