Bone smashing chin

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
@FreakkForLife @Lorsss

How do you do it safely? Should you wear a mouthguard or something like that so that your teeth don’t get fucked?

I want to bonesmash on the sides of the chin to make it more square shaped and directly on the front to give it more projection from the side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos| and 10 others
Jump off a building on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, zura, RAMU KAKA and 17 others
Brb
not afraid jump off a ledge GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, arisosa, reddotguy and 9 others
Do you take any bone density enhancing vitamins/supplements?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and germanlooks
I don’t wear a mouth guard but I guess that’s a good idea

Do you take any bone density enhancing vitamins/supplements?
Not at the moment but when I start I will take k2 and d3 and maybe calcium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Racky and Kroker
I don’t wear a mouth guard but I guess that’s a good idea
I mean people in boxing, mma etc wear one for a reason so I guess it could help to absorb the vibration of the smashing better

For calcium drink milk and buy magnesium with that money.

What form and dose of K2?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
i bite a towel

For calcium drink milk and buy magnesium with that money.

What form and dose of K2?
Not sure yet. But I guess I will take pills k2 m4 and probably more than recommended, so slight megadosing

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Bonesmashing works?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
bro i legit fell on one side of my chin when i was a lil kid and now my chin is taller on that side :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jagmogs1000, yirma19, Mewton and 6 others
bro i legit fell on one side of my chin when i was a lil kid and now my chin is taller on that side :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same with me lol

When I was like 4 I hit my chin on the bathtub and now right side of my chin is like 1/2mm taller

Bonesmashing is legit, copers will cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongongfr, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
put a mouthguard, vaseline and hit hard

• +1
Tbh I doubt you need a mouthguard. It seems like a good idea, but it is unnecessary for me atleast. Jut your jaw forward when bonesmashing and have your teeth apart.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Same with me lol

When I was like 4 I hit my chin on the bathtub and now right side of my chin is like 1/2mm taller

exactly same but i was 7 :ROFLMAO:

Same with me lol

This is interesting because that means that bone can grow through one hard impact and not just through multiple ones.
But of corse would it be much more risky to bone smash with a lot of force

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 18776
nigga has 13,700 posts and is asking how to punch his chin in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
bonesmashing doesnt grow new bone, you just fuck up your face and it heals back all retarded

bonesmashing doesnt grow new bone, you just fuck up your face and it heals back all retarded
No offense but I don’t listen to someone in regard to looksmaxxing who looks like this
F71B34E3 31A7 478D AA17 748FE8A05557

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GangHoodThugger, Mewton, Deleted member 27660 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15854, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
just get a chin implant, what the hell are you doing. bonesmashing is for teenager retards that arent old enough to get surgery
I will try it out and if it doesn’t work than so be it. There isn’t really that much of a risk if you aren’t a complete retard. If it works it’s much better than an implant because it’s real bone and for free

• +1
Reactions: renn, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Mouthguard doesn't work. You'll clench hard n give yourself pain in masseter.

The biggest concern when bonesmashing chin hard with hammer or fist is the micro-concussions frm vibration. Can't avoid that. It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Duke of cumskins
Kann dir einen Tipp geben, aber musst es geheim halten dann

• +1
What has convinced you that bonesmashing works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@FreakkForLife @Lorsss

How do you do it safely? Should you wear a mouthguard or something like that so that your teeth don’t get fucked?

I want to bonesmash on the sides of the chin to make it more square shaped and directly on the front to give it more projection from the side
Do's and don'ts

I do it using my fist knuckles in the punching action but u can do it with the metal cap of a bottle if u want,u will have to hold the bottle with the cap intact and hit it,don't use a hammer,it produces too much force which can cause brain damage.
We want a perfect balance of force,neither too low amount of force,which won't give u any gains and can cause boneloss,and Bonesmashing with too much force can cause severe bone damage which we don't want,it can also cause brain damage from the jerks u get while hitting your face,so remember to hold ur head in place with one hand and use the other hand for bonesmashing.
Also,don't exceed 2-4 minutes a day.

We are applying wolfs law,so too small amount of force won't give any changes and will slowly cause bone loss because the force is below the threshold to cause any repair .
Ther perfect spot is just want to be slightly above the threshold to cause changes and see gains.

How to do it-

Target your sides of the chin(it's the side of the mandible near the lips/or in other words the forward end of the mandible),this will make ur chin wider.

To make ur chin longer ,hit the base of ur chin bone(the lower side of ur chin) ,this will make it longer.

Is ur starting chin shape rounded or square or is it intermediate(rounded-square)?
I am asking since i think that the original shape of ur chin matters,for exmaple,it can be a bit difficult to make a rounded chin square from bonesmashing,but still u can experiment and try hitting the the corners of ur oval/round chin to add mass to the corners which can in turn, Theoretically,make it square.

For example,i always had a chin was square in shape(very similar to crisick post ascension and the model David Rosenberg(his is very pronounced,mine is a bit normal).
I was just lacking in width and height,so bonesmashing helped me with my width and height.

Also, remember every force has different threshold for seeing gains, supraorbitals require the lowest amount of force to see gains(frankly, i used to just rub my punching knuckles and hit very slightly on my supraorbitals and got hooding in 2-4 weeks).
Also,hooding isn't caused by browridge,but the by the supraorbitals.
Bonesmashing browridge too much can make u look ogre and ugly.

Cheekbones,come next and require more force than supraorbitals,then comes chin and the part which requires most amount of force is the mandible and the gonions.
I had to switch frm my knucles to the metal cap of my water bottle to see gains on the mandible:whatfeels:
To summarise,
(Amount of force required,left to right is the order of force increasing.
Infraorbitals<Supraorbitals<cheekbones<chin<nose(for nasion and radix of the nose<mandible<gonions.

Also,don't bonesmash supraorbitals too much or ur eyelashes will get hidden,u need a very small amount of upper eyelid exposure to keep your eyelashes visible,i did bonesmashing until got 90%hooding(this is the perfect balance between hooding and eyelash visibilty.

Also, bonesmashing cheekbones too much can make ur face look to wide and can disturb your es ratio (this happened with me unfortunatelyi will get cheekbone shaving in the future to fix it:incel:).

Also, remeber to not exceed 2-4 minutes a day or u can cause intense swelling and damage.
Remember that there's a perfect spot and perfect range for everything

My post is a bit lengthy and can be a bit confusing,so if u dont understand something please ask:feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
I do it using my fist knuckles,but u can do it with the metal cap of a bottle,don't use a hammer,it produces too much force which can cause brain damage,

Target your sides of the chin(it's the side of the mandible near the lips/or in other words the forward end of the mandible),this will make ur chin wider.

To make ur chin longer ,hit the base of ur chin bone(the lower side of ur chin) ,this will make it longer.

Is ur starting chin shape rounded or square or is it intermediate(rounded-square)?
I am asking since i think that the original shape of ur chin matters,for exmaple,it can be a bit difficult to make a rounded chin square from bonesmashing,but still u can experiment and try hitting the the corners of ur oval/round chin to add mass to the corners which can in turn, Theoretically,make it square.

For example,i always had a chin was square in shape(very similar to crisick post ascension and the model David Rosenberg(his is very pronounced,mine is a bit normal).
I was just lacking in width and height,so bonesmashing helped me with my width and height.

My post can be a bit confusing,so if u dont understand something please ask:feelsokman:
My chin currently looks like this. I think it’s mostly pointy but with a minimal squareness at the end. So I thought about Just increasing the width of the pointy end
90870EF8 55AC 4803 955E 4AC4F97FE33A

And what about the routine, like how often and how many sets/reps do you recommend?

My chin currently looks like this. I think it’s mostly pointy but with a minimal squareness at the end. So I thought about Just increasing the width of the pointy end
View attachment 1790248

And what about the routine, like how often and how many sets/reps do you recommend?
I don't count the reps,i just hit at medium-fast pace for 1-2 minutes ,2 times a day.
So,in total 2-4 minutes a day.

Routine?
U can do it everyday but it will be better if u take a break in the middle of every week.

And yeah,my chin was very similar to that,and yes,u should hit the pointy ends of the base of ur chin,this will make it wider and will increase the width of the "chin base" which will make it more square in turn(btw,chin base is not a medical term,just a word coined by me for simplicity)

use d3, k2 mk4, drink raw milk, eat eggs, work out for a natural hgh boost, and go light, dont kill ur brain cells. The gains will come slowly but u should see some progress within a couple weeks.

I don't count the reps,i just hit at medium-fast pace for 1-2 minutes ,2 times a day.
So,in total 2-4 minutes a day.

Routine?
U can do it everyday but it will be better if u take a break in the middle of every week.

And yeah,my chin was very similar to that,and yes,u should hit the pointy ends of the base of ur chin,this will make it wider and will increase the width of the "chin base" which will make it more square in turn(btw,chin base is not a medical term,just a word coined by me for simplicity)
@germanlooks

• +1
Not a good idea tbh. Get a genio instead

bonesmashing my eye area at 16 was the best decision i ever made, except for the fact one eye is hunter and one is hunterish now

• +1
Reactions: Racky
bonesmashing my eye area at 16 was the best decision i ever made, except for the fact one eye is hunter and one is hunterish now
Can you post your eye area?
preferably a before/after?

are you sure the change wasn’t just from puberty? Frontal bones can still grow after 16. I don’t have great frontal bones but even I had more high-set eyebrows at 16 compared to now(verified with pics), and also have more hooding now for that reason + ice hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Can you post your eye area?
preferably a before/after?

are you sure the change wasn’t just from puberty? Frontal bones can still grow after 16. I don’t have great frontal bones but even I had more high-set eyebrows at 16 compared to now(verified with pics), and also have more hooding now for that reason + ice hooding
B9B881FC 49AB 4330 90AA 7365F651EB83

DFF2B22B 1802 4D61 A1CA B25DA56E3C2C

inb4 “muh u just learned to squint brooo”
could’ve been puberty too, definetely saw some effects from bonesmashing too howeve

• +1
Reactions: Racky
View attachment 1791490
View attachment 1791491
inb4 “muh u just learned to squint brooo”
could’ve been puberty too, definetely saw some effects from bonesmashing too howeve
Yeah kinda similar to me and I didn’t do no bonesmashing. Just lifestyle changes(when I started gymceling) and my eyebrows got lower set similar to yours, the shape even changed a bit with the inner part going down more.

When you started bonesmashing, did you take the supplements and/or HGH/PEDs/peptides people here might recommend taking when bonesmashing, like vitamin k2, d3, calcium, etc…
how was your lifestyle, were you high T? How was your diet?

Yeah kinda similar to me and I didn’t do no bonesmashing. Just lifestyle changes(when I started gymceling) and my eyebrows got lower set similar to yours, the shape even changed a bit with the inner part going down more.

When you started bonesmashing, did you take the supplements and/or HGH/PEDs/peptides people here might recommend taking when bonesmashing, like vitamin k2, d3, calcium, etc…
how was your lifestyle, were you high T? How was your diet?
I was giga high t
Waking up,going for a sprint immediately, then gymcelling for 3 hours, then swimming for an hour or two after. I was ready to die and slept like a rock

I spent atleast 3 hours under the sun, 30 minutes of that sunbathing naked
I am still taking MK677 and AI’s, 10K IU Vit.D+K2

I bonesmashed my inner supra for the slayer look

Diet was mostly carnivorous, main foods being raw milk and 5 or so eggs with meat being in every meal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 20390 and 1 other person
@FreakkForLife @Lorsss

Just jut your chin without your teeth touching

T split genio or fillers. Don't waste your time with bones mashing

Bonesmashing fucking works, retards here demand gazillion research behind something as simple as bone growth by the adaption of applied stress :lul:

Just watch that crazy swiss guy. If you don't go overboard and ogremaxx like him you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
Do's and don'ts

I do it using my fist knuckles in the punching action but u can do it with the metal cap of a bottle if u want,u will have to hold the bottle with the cap intact and hit it,don't use a hammer,it produces too much force which can cause brain damage.
We want a perfect balance of force,neither too low amount of force,which won't give u any gains and can cause boneloss,and Bonesmashing with too much force can cause severe bone damage which we don't want,it can also cause brain damage from the jerks u get while hitting your face,so remember to hold ur head in place with one hand and use the other hand for bonesmashing.

We are applying wolfs law,so too small amount of force won't give any changes and will slowly cause bone loss because the force is below the threshold to cause any repair .
Ther perfect spot is just want to be slightly above the threshold to cause changes and see gains.

How to do it-

Also, remember every force has different threshold for seeing gains, supraorbitals require the lowest amount of force to see gains(frankly, i used to just rub my punching knuckles and hit very slightly on my supraorbitals and got hooding in 2-4 weeks).

Cheekbones,come next and require more force than supraorbitals,then comes chin and the part which requires most amount of force is the mandible and the gonions.
I had to switch frm my knucles to the metal cap of my water bottle to see gains on the mandible:whatfeels:
To summarise,
Infraorbitals<Supraorbitals<cheekbones<chin<nose(for nasion and radix of the nose<mandible<gonions.

Also,don't bonesmash supraorbitals too much or ur eyelashes will get hidden,u need a very small amount of upper eyelid exposure to keep your eyelashes visible,i did bonesmashing until got 90%hooding(this is the perfect balance between hooding and eyelash visibilty.

Also, bonesmashing cheekbones too much can make ur face look to wide and can disturb your es ratio (this happened with me unfortunatelyi will get cheekbone shaving in the future to fix it:incel:).

Also, remeber to not exceed 2-4 minutes a day or u can cause intense swelling and damage.

My post is a bit lengthy and can be a bit confusing,so if u dont understand something please ask:feelsokman:
could u send pic of before after or just after? all g if you dont tho. think ive seen gains also on zygo, waiting for mouthguard in mail for chin

Do's and don'ts

How to do it-

To summarise,

Hey man i know its pretty late if youre still here when you said to make the chin longer hit the lower part you meant the bone i see when i left my neck

Hey man i know its pretty late if youre still here when you said to make the chin longer hit the lower part you meant the bone i see when i left my neck
i think he is talking about under the chin like the under the tip.

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer