Bone smashing is cope . But there might be an alternative that could be true and work?

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
The problem with all the tiktokcel and autismcel is that bone smashing is supported by wolf law and work. But many of them fail to realize how the law actually work ive been reading some study’s and realize that hitting your bone doesn’t do shit and you will just make them asymmetrical and break them . what does support wolf law is having them in stress or a certain pressure (mechanical environment and yes chewing is considered a mechanical environment) for example chewing can be a good example of wolf law since your applying a certain pressure same goes for sprinting and jumping what I wish to try is to apply some kinda of pressure with my hands or finger in a chewing motion or instead of just hitting them apply some kind of pressure for 15/30 second a day or more I will try this on my zygos and see what it will do I will keep progress weekly taking pics weekly ofc if you wanna see ask to be tag

This is just a theory but I’m pretty sure it will work (or maybe just fucking basic ass knowledge)

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, NZb6Air and kalluss

kalluss​

Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen.​

lol I know I shouldn’t be talking jfl (joined way before but got rejected)

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and 97baHater
hitting the bone works. Its because the angle of the hammer isn't entirely perpendicular to the surface of the bone, so there will always be some type of tensile exertion on the bone itself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
does zygo cheekbone pulling or pushing whatever it is work?

hitting the bone works. It’s because the angle of the hammer isn't entirely perpendicular to the surface of the bone, so there will always be some type of tensile exertion on the bone itself.
it’s like skipping a whole story mode the bone can’t be strong enough to support this kind of stress

does zygo cheekbone pulling or pushing whatever it is work?
It’s due to lympthic drainage so yes and no depending on what your trying to achieve

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2
whats lymptic drainage i typed on search u the only one pop up

it’s like skipping a whole story mode the bone can’t be strong enough to support this kind of stress
what are you even talking about, im speaking from experience, moderate bonesmashing will make your face stronger and more adult. Do you actually think all bone growth is merely the work of osteoblasts stacking on tissue? No, a lot of involves microfracture and repair to pre-existing tissue. The problem is that people apply height gain knowledge to all bones and bone growth, which is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
what are you even talking about, im speaking from experience, moderate bonesmashing will make your face stronger and more adult. Do you actually think all bone growth is merely the work of osteoblasts stacking on tissue? No, a lot of involves microfracture and repair to pre-existing tissue. The problem is that people apply height gain knowledge to all bones and bone growth, which is wrong.
only sparring

• +1
  • +1
Chewing isn’t related to height gain see the point in trying to make?

• +1
Reactions: goober55
not rly but its whatevs
Chewing is related to wolf law while bone smashing isn’t really is chewing in for the facial bone then it must be that motion while for the height it could be jumping moition

• +1
Chewing is related to wolf law while bone smashing isn’t really is chewing in for the facial bone then it must be that motion while for the height it could be jumping moition
Ok I get what youre saying. The issue is that I already addressed this earlier. That type of stress, such as chewing or jumping, is infact exerted onto facial bones due to the fact that you're always smashing with a flat surface onto bone AT AN ANGLE. What this means is that the bone is stretched and also endures microfractures regardless, these two factors alone are enough to prompt growth.

• +1
Ok I get what youre saying. The issue is that I already addressed this earlier. That type of stress, such as chewing or jumping, is infact exerted onto facial bones due to the fact that you're always smashing with a flat surface onto bone AT AN ANGLE. What this means is that the bone is stretched and also endures microfractures regardless, these two factors alone are enough to prompt growth.
If it does endure at a certain point it means it has adapted and it has worked

• +1
either way it’s just a theory

If it does endure at a certain point it means it has adapted and it has worked
Yeah im saying from personal experience that bonesmashing does work. And there's like barely any cost or reason not to do it. The only possible issue is nerve damage but personally I think it actually made me more "alpha" because i can face tank a hit easier.

• JFL
Yeah im saying from personal experience that bonesmashing does work. And there's like barely any cost or reason not to do it. The only possible issue is nerve damage but personally I think it actually made me more "alpha" because i can face tank a hit easier.
You can’t his hit bone like that you gotta wait till they adapt this is what my theory is talking about bone smashing Is different

The problem with all the tiktokcel and autismcel is that bone smashing is supported by wolf law and work. But many of them fail to realize how the law actually work ive been reading some study’s and realize that hitting your bone doesn’t do shit and you will just make them asymmetrical and break them . what does support wolf law is having them in stress or a certain pressure (mechanical environment and yes chewing is considered a mechanical environment) for example chewing can be a good example of wolf law since your applying a certain pressure same goes for sprinting and jumping what I wish to try is to apply some kinda of pressure with my hands or finger in a chewing motion or instead of just hitting them apply some kind of pressure for 15/30 second a day or more I will try this on my zygos and see what it will do I will keep progress weekly taking pics weekly ofc if you wanna see ask to be tag

This is just a theory but I’m pretty sure it will work (or maybe just fucking basic ass knowledge)
yeah tag me at the 6 month mark dawg

• +1
i mean just take whatever muay thai practitioners have been doing for years and apply it to your face you get bonesmashing and i guess those rods that they drag down their shins so maybe thats what youre talking about

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and goober55