Bone smashing is RETARDED and it's just swelling then scar tissue

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Bone smashing isn't bone smashing. It's literal scar tissue accrual.

Do you really think lightly beating the soft tissue on your face is going to make the bone under it grow? Think about that logically, do your legs grow after a hard running session?

That's probably more stress on the feet, ankles, and bone than you could ever do with your fist in the mirror. Do you really think punching your skin with a piece of bone behind it is going to do good things. Hell no it's so retarded.

These "bone smashing transformations" are just scar tissue accrual transformations.

This was recently shown in another thread as a "great proof of bone smashing"

Screenshot 20220904 091814

:lul:

Does this actually look good to you? Looks like he got a fucked BSSO and now his maxilla is flat.

Screenshot 20220904 103056

This is how he SHOULD look in comparison.

Bonesmashing is RETARDED.

it is what it is
except people think it's more legit than mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Baldingman1998, gtuktm and 3 others
Bone smashing isn't bone smashing. It's literal scar tissue accrual.

Do you really think lightly beating the soft tissue on your face is going to make the bone under it grow? Think about that logically, do your legs grow after a hard running session?

That's probably more stress on the feet, ankles, and bone than you could ever do with your fist in the mirror. Do you really think punching your skin with a piece of bone behind it is going to do good things. Hell no it's so retarded.

These "bone smashing transformations" are just scar tissue accrual transformations.

This was recently shown in another thread as a "great proof of bone smashing"

View attachment 1852671

:lul:

Does this actually look good to you? Looks like he got a fucked BSSO and now his maxilla is flat.

View attachment 1852674

This is how he SHOULD look in comparison.

Bonesmashing is RETARDED.
dnrd cope lol and mire my ascension after few yrs.ill show you. ill show you all. ill become the next salludon, no something greater. mark the words of this nigga

• JFL
Actually they do from microfractures
In the same way that running causes shint splints, but does shint splints make your bones grow thicker? No. It just heals and your shins are the same size. So why are people growing full on MM of facial tissue with bonesmashing? Because it's scar tissue.

dnrd cope lol and mire my ascension after few yrs.ill show you. ill show you all. ill become the next salludon, no something greater. mark the words of this nigga
Is that you in the pic? Dude you won't be mogging shit that looks like you have a fucking underbite and you won't even be able to fix it because it's not actual bone. Holy shit what a retard. Keep punching your face autist. Meanwhile I get implants and actually look human.

In the same way that running causes shint splints, but does shint splints make your bones grow thicker? No. It just heals and your shins are the same size. So why are people growing full on MM of facial tissue with bonesmashing? Because it's scar tissue.
High intensity sprinting causes microfactures, combine that with IGF and boom you have growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and Deleted member 16220
I want the scar tissue. Better than nothing

I'm a broke 16yo. Can't get surgery yet

Only hope is scar tissue + hgh

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is that you in the pic? Dude you won't be mogging shit that looks like you have a fucking underbite and you won't even be able to fix it because it's not actual bone. Holy shit what a retard. Keep punching your face autist. Meanwhile I get implants and actually look human.
this is me, i just need chin, hormones, gymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16220
High intensity sprinting causes microfactures, combine that with IGF and boom you have growth.
What level of cope are you on? I ran all throughout my childhood and still have ectomorphic size joints and bones and am definitely high IGF1 my entire life as I was 6'2 at age 15. This is all pure copium. It's scar tissue and it's so brutally obvious.

if bs doesent work, ill get surgery then

if bs doesent work, ill get surgery then
Then get surgery. Punching your face is the dumbest thing anyone could have thought of and I'm actually caging that there's people dumb enough who fall for it.

having an ugly ogre acromegaly underbite > recessed wimp chin pushover

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
my knuckle bones on my right hand rounded out and got slightly bigger from having them get annihilated

this is me, i just need chin, hormones, gymmax

Gym isn't going to save you but surgery might. You need accutane, rhinoplasty, you're right about the genioplasty, maybe orbital implants and canthoplasty as it looks like you have NCT. Gym would ascend anyone in theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
having an ugly ogre acromegaly underbite > recessed wimp chin pushover
JFL no, you're literally way too young so you are obsessed with the immediate moment but when you hit 18 you can get surgery and actually look good. But not if you disfigure yourself by punching yourself now.

Gym isn't going to save you but surgery might. You need accutane, rhinoplasty, you're right about the genioplasty, maybe orbital implants and canthoplasty as it looks like you have NCT. Gym would ascend anyone in theory.
thnx for tips, but lowkey i reckon nct can be good like tim chamlet, vinnie hacker,anime characters etc. female gaze> autist psl. i aint no bitch, ill bonesmash

• JFL
i could visit coceancig tho and get bimax ngl coz australia medicare and ive saved 5k
JFL no, you're literally way too young so you are obsessed with the immediate moment but when you hit 18 you can get surgery and actually look good. But not if you disfigure yourself by punching yourself now.

thnx for tips, but lowkey i reckon nct can be good like tim chamlet, vinnie hacker,anime characters etc. female gaze> autist psl. i aint no bitch, ill bonesmash
those guys don't have NCT. this is autism holy shit. they just have EVERYTHING ELSE so NCT can be looked over. but you are ethnic, shitty hair, big nose, bad gonial angle, no chin, bad acne with NCT it's not the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
oop
i could visit coceancig tho and get bimax ngl coz australia medicare and ive saved 5k
s, replied wrong nigga lol

Im about to leave the forum. Im realizing it's composed of retarded ethnic subhumans who think they are going to mog by punching their face. I'm done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, hc8ewyhfx43, Danish_Retard and 2 others
those guys don't have NCT. this is autism holy shit. they just have EVERYTHING ELSE so NCT can be looked over. but you are ethnic, shitty hair, big nose, bad gonial angle, no chin, bad acne with NCT it's not the same thing
nah cope lol, that imgur is bad angles, this is better and shows my sexy gonial angle. i can fix hair and acne easily also

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16220
nah cope lol, that imgur is bad angles, this is better and shows my sexy gonial angle. i can fix hair and acne easily also

Dude you are not mogging at all holy shit. You look Indian and poor and have a big nose, and horrible everything. Im caging that you've convinced yourself you mog at all holy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Danish_Retard, Dystopian and 1 other person
Dude you are not mogging at all holy shit. You look Indian and poor and have a big nose, and horrible everything. Im caging that you've convinced yourself you mog at all holy shit.
cope lol. after i ascend, jbs will make tiktoks of me to this remix

Wrong.

But choices have consequences. Coping because you're afraid of the hammer won't help you ascend

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
Wrong.

But choices have consequences. Coping because you're afraid of the hammer won't help you ascend
you're dumb. keep thinking you're hardmaxxing with a $5 ace hardware hammer meanwhile i get a face of implants and don't look as retarded as you lmao.

you're dumb. keep thinking you're hardmaxxing with a $5 ace hardware hammer meanwhile i get a face of implants and don't look as retarded as you lmao.
Stfu you idiot. You never going to get implants and if you manage to do so with cheap crappy ones in a shithole, the will bust and look even more unnatural and ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Dystopian
What level of cope are you on? I ran all throughout my childhood and still have ectomorphic size joints and bones and am definitely high IGF1 my entire life as I was 6'2 at age 15. This is all pure copium. It's scar tissue and it's so brutally obvious.
you being tall doesn't necessarily equates to high IGF levels

I was 5'5 in freshman, now I'm 6'2 at 21

Did Track, Football, Basketball all throughout high school and junior high

• JFL
I was 5'5 in freshman, now I'm 6'2 at 21

Did Track, Football, Basketball all throughout high school and junior high
i know many track and field midgets as well. it's genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21531
depends on growth plates being open and igf levels during puberty and early adulthood

Try doing more research before writing copes here. Bones become denser and thicker as they are put into mechanical stress. And it becomes larger appositionaly not longitudionally. Mechanics, farmers and old mens hand n wrists are the biggrst example of this. Stop coping

What is this shit???? Nigga at first I caged , then I felt pity for your delusional curry ass
Literally over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
dude
why are you still doing accutane? tazarotene is basically the topical version with no sides but youre fucking sacrificing yout liver and hair for the same effect jfl, just look at zv's before amd after on it

dude

why are you still doing accutane? tazarotene is basically the topical version with no sides but youre fucking sacrificing yout liver and hair for the same effect jfl, just look at zv's before amd after on it
tell me the truth

are you a jew???

tell me the truth

are you a jew???
you know it goyim, send more shekels to fund our projects for nuevo israel on mars. but srs tazarotene mogs @zv1212 had good results with it in a few days

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
you know it goyim, send more shekels to fund our projects for nuevo israel on mars. but srs tazarotene mogs @zv1212 had good results with it in a few days
i got little bumps on my cheeks and forehead, do you think this shit can solve it yakhi??????

i got little bumps on my cheeks and forehead, do you think this shit can solve it yakhi??????
bumps but not acne bumps? its possible, tazarotene is similiar to tretinoin but is way stronger and more effective i think it could tbh

cope, you will all mire when i mog you all :lul: